Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    lol @ the GSC pokemon music remix. Long time since I heard that!

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 08:51 PM ----------

I can make a computer for 460 € with reasonable performance:

LC-POWER 500W V2.2 ________________________________ 28,10 €
    GIGABYTE GA-H55M-UD2H ___________________________ 99,80 €
    INTEL CORE i3 550 (3.20GHZ) SKT 1156 _________________ 112,20 €
    CORSAIR KIT 4GB (2X 2GB) DDR3 1333MHZ ______________ 42,90 €
    WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB SATA II 64MB GREEN _____________ 51,70 €
    POWERCOLOR HD5770 1GB DDR5 PCI-E ________________ 121,90 €
    TOTAL_____________________________________________ 456,60 €

I don't care about the DVD or case because I'm recycling the old ones.

Or if you want something more powerfull for a few Euros more then have the i7 with the 1366 socket:

LC-POWER 550W SUPER SILENT V2.2 ___________________ 36,10 €
    ASUS P6T SE / ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 (16/3+) _________ 185,10 €
    INTEL CORE i7 930 (2.80GHZ) SKT 1366 _________________ 254,50 €
    KINGSTON KIT 6GB DDR3 1333MHZ _____________________ 68,20 €
    WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB SATA II 64MB GREEN ____________ 51,70 €
    POWERCOLOR HD5770 1GB DDR5 PCI-E ________________ 121,90 €
    TOTAL ____________________________________________ 717,50 €

I think these machines are more than sufficient to play WoW, or any other DX11 game. You may not be able to run the high end games in full specs but if you ain't rich (like me) you can't afford that...

OMG OMG karazhan in 4.1! lol lazy blizz olol

just out of interest no one else seems to bring it up, but he is in unholy presence yet is runestriking? Impossible!

He's planning to solo LK? How would one go about doing such a thing, with Val'kyr's and whatnot I mean? I'm not sure it's even possible...like, at all, or am I missing something crucial here? :|

valkyrs wont pick you up if you tanking so they will just damage him

i just wanna say a lot of the computer prices that are posted here are CRAZY. if you come in to any microcenter you will pay at least 100$ less then these posted builds

WD HHD's as a recomendation?
    the lifetime of those things is about 3 months then they decide its time to invite the heavy metal band and acompany them with the sound of falling glas and cats being dragged across chalkboards.

Don't use WD greens as a main os HDD, they have a spin-up time greater than the WD blacks

15+ Year Old Account
    seriously why would anyone care how broken the PTR is?

Quote Originally Posted by Genjuro View Post
    just out of interest no one else seems to bring it up, but he is in unholy presence yet is runestriking? Impossible!
    The requirements to use rune strike are either blood presence or any presence for 10 seconds after dodging or parrying.

Why do people feel the need to mock things Boub deems front page worthy? It was pages back, but some guy claimed any common person could equip, glyph and talent their way to a solo kill with a DK. That may be true for some lesser bosses, I'd suspect the Twin Valks fight wasn't all that hard, but take the Yogg Saron video from a few days back. If you look closely at that guy's P3 fight, he actually dies several times on purpose, to save himself on cooldowns. It's hard to notice, but he also had perfect (and had to have it, or he would have to wipe it and try over) timing on his Death and Decays on every single gripping tentacle. That took skill, and of course thoughtful planning and timing.

Plain and simply, this is not your site, Boub runs it, he posts what he wants on his front page. You don't like it? Why bother commenting on it then? If you can't even tell the person grats or a simple gj, even if you don't mean it, why even post? If you do something Boub feels is front page good, I'll tell you gg if I even comment, but I suppose a little courtesy is just too much to ask among some of you dorks.

OT: Great job on your kills, personally I wouldn't even think about trying Faction Champs, but I hated that whole place, really. It sorta sucked for me to go from an epic raid like Ulduar to ToC, but hey, can't please everybody. (I think the "everybody of a certain gear type all look the same" tier was the nail in the coffin for me).

Deleted
    Thank you for chaud making these computer setups of the month, it is a great guideline on what there is to offer for the price! I really appreciate it, ignore the flamers and keep it up!

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to watch the video, but the gay of the music crit my face and knocked me out of my chair.