Should I Reforge?

Hello everyone,

Long time reader first time poster here, wanting some advice

From what I have read in other posts I don't think I will be able to post a link yet, so my armory will need to be looked up - Glory on Aman'Thul (US).

I welcome any comments on my gear/gems/talents/reforging, however please ignore the Moonkin gloves as I have just recently had to swap back to healing and haven't quite got enough VP to get the Resto ones yet (on that note, what do you think my next VP purchase should be? Resto tier gloves or something else?).

My guild is currently 9/12 normal (10 man) and we just had our first attempts on Cho'Gall last night after downing the council for the first time.
    I found myself focused on healing the tank a lot more than I have on other fights (tank damage seems a lot higher in this fight?), and this has me wondering if I should look at reforging some haste into mastery.

Currently I am sitting at 2015 haste, but as I always raid with a warlock that gives me dark intent I was thinking about maybe reforging my haste down to the 1573 breakpoint instead?

Is this going to be worthwhile? How much will it hurt me if the warlock can't make a raid one night?

Cheers,

Glory.

Well, you say always on the warlock line. If it truely is always sure, good change.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/glory/simple

yes, drop back to your 1573 breakpoint. the extra ~400 haste is doing a lot less for you than the equivalent amount of mastery would be doing. It wont be the end of the world if the warlock misses a raid. you will see a healing drop, but if you are sure that you will have DI on the majority of the fights then i'd say to still go with the 1573 breakpoint.

As far as your next VP purchase, all you really have left is tier items. The gloves would definitely be a good place to start.

Thanks for the replies, I will reforge and see how it goes