Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

My Razer Lachesis cause a blue screen=time for a new mouse, recommend me one

My Razer Lachesis cause a blue screen=time for a new mouse, recommend me one

Money is not an issue, and I only buy quality! no wish for a scrap mouse(yes the Razer Lachesis is a fail mouse when looking on product material) I need a mouse that feels good in the hand, I have a slightly larger than average hand, so far all I looked upon is the G9x. I prefer newer gaming mouse not going more than 2 years back. I need it for both mmo and fps gaming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    I prefer newer gaming mouse not going more than 2 years back.
    Idiotic attitude when newer generally isn't better.

I use the G500 personally. It has a good feel to it. It's not the "best" out there persay, but it's a pretty good package, especially for its price range. I've used it in a multitude of games, WoW, Starcraft, L4D2, Civ 5, etc. and I personally love it.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Agreed. Though the newer stuff has better theoretical performance, the best hardware is the stuff that has been out for a little while, enough time to work out any kinks and updates and whatnot. I bought the GTX 295 the week it was released and put it into a new machine; I had constant graphical errors, glitches, and failures for about a month until decent drivers came out for it.
    Last edited by Fibb; 2011-03-20 at 08:56 PM.

Love the attitude, first instinct is to insult the OP when all he did was ask for a recommendation.

Two words my friend. Razer Naga. Your mmo life will be so much easier with this mouse, and you will see your skill skyrocket just by taking advantage of it. It really gives you an edge. It also has plenty of buttons for FPS's and the sensitivity and DPI is amazing for FPS's. It's drag distance is a little high so if your a low sensitivity gamer, that might be a turn off, but most of the time I still don't notice it. If you aren't too jarred by the feel of those buttons while griping the mouse, then its perfect for FPS's as well. I use the numpad on the side to easily switch to the weapons I want while playing things like Quake or Counter Strike i.e. binding them like 1 being the M4/AK.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roccat Kova
    Roccat Kova[+]

I've used a number of Razer products in my time, all of which were good but they tended to break quite often. (I had 4 in just under 2 years).
    I also used a couple Logitech and Steelseries after giving up on Razer because they kept breaking and found that they weren't up to a standard I saw fit.

I bought a Roccat Kova about 16 months ago and it's still as though I just got it out of the box. Works wonderfully, it's pretty cheap and it's a nice comfortable mouse. They've recently release the Roccat Kova[+] though so that one might be a better choice.

Deleted
    I must had gotten that out wrong, well newer is never better but you know what I mean

I recommend the Razer Lachesis trolololololol

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao If money is no object then why dont you donate to the Jenna wants to play Wow fund. Only 15 bucks a month lol im kidding. :3

Uhh I would think to look it up on google. Or Ebay or Amazon..or Alienware's site ^^

Edit: There's a Razor Imperator Gaming mouse. o.o Try that one
    http://press.razerzone.com/press/det...super-accurate

Correction: You looking for a mouse thats wireless or has a cord? o.O
    Last edited by Zelerena; 2011-03-20 at 09:08 PM.

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellenved View Post
    I recommend the Razer Lachesis trolololololol
    0/10 that was to obvious, you could have provided a a hidden link like this

this mouse looks good, you should take a look xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aíoh View Post
    Razer Naga Molten Special Edition, and since you're from Denmark you can get it from SHG for 500 kr.
    I'm gonna get that soon, its so freaking awesome!
    sound awsome, but when you say SHG my brain translate it to Hurrr Durrr,

also the G700 looks lawlz enough els the G9x(always been a fan of that one)

Deleted
    Is it just me or does the G700 look like a lefty only?

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally would recommend the G500 as well i like it, its not the most expensive and it works,
    or thismouse

^kell that's how you troll

clampy http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming...s/devices/7244 G 700 ?? it looks righty to me and pretty good might buy it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Is it just me or does the G700 look like a lefty only?
    click the G700 link, place your right hand next to the mouse on the screen, looks more like a right only to me,

also just had a look on the razer Naga Epic! that looks kinda a cool.

edit: Razer Naga/molten vs Naga Epic, what the hell is the difference other than other colour and wireless?
    Last edited by mmoc8c815007e9; 2011-03-20 at 09:25 PM. Reason: shit just got edited

Deleted
    Razer death adder :3

Razer naga till the end of its production!!!!!!!

fits great in hand, have alot of buttons for keybinds, quick and solid.
    good for MMO aswell as FPS.
    i play COD:BO and ofc wow.

i my self am gonna go for Molten edition when i feel i need to replace original one
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Razer naga till the end of its production!!!!!!!

fits great in hand, have alot of buttons for keybinds, quick and solid.
    good for MMO aswell as FPS.
    i play COD:BO and ofc wow.

i my self am gonna go for Molten edition when i feel i need to replace original one
    as A naga user, do you have a large hand? also what is the dpi rage on it? as said in first post my hand is slightly larger than average but I have the "Claw Grip" means I don't hold the mouse on my palm, but in / with my finger tips.
    I've heard a lot of people with large hands complain about it being small. then again I have the claw grip.

just realised that my entire life I typed alot when it is a lot

Deleted
    Naga for the win. Can't imagine my life without it.

Used to have the copperhead ... till my brother threw it at a wall in a fit of nerdrage ... fucking counter strike.

as A naga user, do you have a large hand? also what is the dpi rage on it? as said in first post my hand is slightly larger than average but I have the "Claw Grip" means I don't hold the mouse on my palm, but in / with my finger tips.
    I've heard a lot of people with large hands complain about it being small. then again I have the claw grip.

I have a large hand and I love my naga. Most razer mice are designed around claw grip I believe.

DPI means absolutely nothing. It's a marketing gimmick. The higher the DPI, the faster the mouse moves.

What does that mean? It means you can achieve higher DPI by simply increasing your mouse speed within windows. Again, it's just a marketing gimmick. Further, you're not going to be playing anything at the nonsense 4k DPI they advertise, you wouldn't be able to click -anything- going that fast. Typically people buy mice based on that, then end up turning windows mouse speed as low as they can to offset the retarded sensitivity of 4k DPI. However, all that does is lower the DPI on a software level.

There are 2 general things you want to look at when buying a mouse:

1. Polling rate. Just like a monitor has a refresh rate, so does your mouse. The higher the polling rate, the less latency from your clicks to the computer. Here's an article on it: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mouse_Polling_Rate

2. Laser vs Optical. The word "Laser" sounds cool, and is again another marketing gimmick. Sometimes manufacturers go as far as labeling them completely made up names based on no actual standard. For example, Razer is now calling their new laser systems "3g". Again, this is just to sound cool. Here's the pros and cons to each type:

Laser - Tracks well on almost any surface. Suffers from skipped frames (see polling rate) from fast mouse movement.

Optical - Tracks poorly on multi-colored surfaces, or on glass. However, does not suffer dropped frames during fast movement at high polling rates. Generally, optical is far more accurate.

As an additional note, newer does not always mean better. Professional FPS players to this day still use the optical Logitech mx518 7 years after it's initial release. It's quite cheap compared to others, and has a very solid design that's easy on the hands. Plus, it needs no drivers to adjust the on-the-fly sensitivity.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming...s/devices/4259

Well worth the 50 bucks.
    Last edited by glo; 2011-03-21 at 02:00 AM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

1. The Razer Naga is the worst piece of crap I've ever tried when it comes to hardware. Avoid it.

2. Go to a computer-store and actually TRY out the mice that they have on display. Try the feel, comfort, how they move about, buttonplacement.
    The mouse, keyboard and screen are three of the most important parts of your computer, as those are among a few of them you interact directly with.