Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    1. The Razer Naga is the worst piece of crap I've ever tried when it comes to hardware. Avoid it.
    In your opinion it is! I've had it for a few months now, can't ever see myself going to another mouse. Some people swear by it (as I do) and some people hate it (as you do). The only thing the OP can do is try it.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw0050 View Post
    In your opinion it is! I've had it for a few months now, can't ever see myself going to another mouse. Some people swear by it (as I do) and some people hate it (as you do). The only thing the OP can do is try it.
    I too have had bad experience with razer, lychosa keyboard and headset carcharias or something, both causing random problems from audio failure on headset to back-light of keyboard flickering and keys not responding randomly.
    On the other side of the table, I also have Logitech which works perfect, g19 keyboard, g35 headset, and mouse Mx518 which is pretty old but works like brand new.
    Even tho I agree razer stuff looks better, Logitech is just bulletproof hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw0050 View Post
    Doesn't matter how much you like something when the company you buy from is notorious for shitty quality products. Sure, their stuff is flashy and all, but their drivers and hardware failure rates are atrocious.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics