Thread: Seriously!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    gee another "I dont wanna" post. You are not forced to do anything in this game, if you want something you have to get it yourself or with the help of others, a very simple concept that seems beyond the grasp of far too many. If you want something for free, ask your parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Blizz removed them or made them all doable with about 1/10th the time originally required.

Shows blizz's oppinion on the matter imo.
    LOL, this is so boringly casual. I am a causal myself, but things like rep grinds are there for people who want to put in the effort to get the item. It is sad how much these things have been nerfed.

The reason that these rewards are part of a Rep Grind is that they are NOT required in order to play the game. You don't have to have your alt fully enchanted it is your choice whether you want to work for the "extra" rewards or not. The only time when the shoulder enchants were made BoA was toward the end of the expansion as it was no longer neccessary to have that barrier there as the stat bonus was negligable.

I don't understand where you get this feeling of entitlement - just because you did something on one character, it should count for all characters? So I levelled my shammy to 85 and decked her in nice gear, *whoosh* my warrior should be 85 and decked in nice gear too?

You want something now, you gotta work for it now. Later in this expansion, yes you can sit down, open your mouth and expect fried pigeons to come flying in, but not yet!