15+ Year Old Account
    In a place where hordes of squirrels roam free.

A suggestion on how to handle long-ass queues.

Hopefully blue's will notice this, since it might work.
    Usually i don't agree on resolving a problem by handling a certain specific issue, i usually just like to eliminate the baseline problem.
    Dungeon queues in particular i have no real idea on how it's designed to queue certain classes/armor types so i can't determine the baseline problem
    Though i do have a sideway solution to this. Considering the large amount of time lost on waiting for the queue to pop up, i'd advise the developers to take into consideration the possibility to relog another char that you actually need to do stuff on and occupy your time properly until your queue time is up. So when it's time, you press accept and either it relogs you directly to your respectively queued char or i don't know how they could manage this x)
    I myself always have loads to do on alts rather than my main that i just log to do daily heroic. Spending time on doing something useful fills in the gap on those time eating machines we call LFD and makes it seem like it wouldn't take that long either.

My 2 cents though. What's your opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Post on Official forum for Blue's to notice... yes I am sure they lurk here but not in an official capacity.

As for your post:

You are suggesting an account wide queue system? Nice idea but like most things that would be useful for players its extra time and therefore cash for no extra profit :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava View Post
    i can't determine the baseline problem
    The problem is simple. Not enough tanks to handle all the dps. I don't see a way to actually fix that type of problem. Simple supply and demand. To lower the time we simply need more tanks to Que up.

why do people think the que can be fixed..

like are you stupid??

its like the guy up above said..

not enough tanks are queing..get over it.. re roll a tank or a healer if your tired of ques.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    why do people think the que can be fixed..

like are you stupid??

its like the guy up above said..

not enough tanks are queing..get over it.. re roll a tank or a healer if your tired of ques.
    And this is why we can't have nice things. Couldn't go 5 posts with out some one calling others stupid. Locked.

Edit: Plus this has been discussed to death here. If you have a true suggestion and looking for a blue, post it on the official forums.