Upgrade advice please

This is all my components and I am really wanting to upgrade my video card to play the upcoming star wars game at Max levels.
    NVIDIA GeForce PC Barebone Kit - MSI G31TM-P21 Mobo, Intel E5300 CPU, GlacialTech CPU Cooler, Corsair 2GB DDR2 RAM, XFX GeForce 9800GT, LG 22x DVDRW, Seagate 250GB HD, CM Nvidia Case, Ultra 500W PSU

I have upgraded my ram to 4 GB but I really need people with ALOT of computer knowledge to help me upgrade if it is indeed possible. Thanks for any and all help!

If you want to play the coming Star Wars with everything maxed, you're gonna need a whole new computer. Neither your CPU nor GPU will be able to do that. Or well, at least that would be the sane thing to do. I guess you could upgrade your CPU to Core2Quad 9550 or something and get a new GFX card (gtx460 or 560Ti or something similar). But the price of those Core2Quads is just sick nowadays and you'd be much better off getting whole new motherboard and sandy bridge CPU.

Yeah I was afraid of that, Oh well. Asked the wife and I am allowed to spend 1500.00 Hope that can build me a kick ass one. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by badmojo View Post
    Yeah I was afraid of that, Oh well. Asked the wife and I am allowed to spend 1500.00 Hope that can build me a kick ass one. Thanks for the help!
    Assuming that is US dollars, $1500 is more than enough to build a good gaming rig nowadays. But asking wife for permission.. pfft

Are you looking for a pre built computer or are you confident enough to build one yourself? And where do you live? Bet you can get a lot of hints and tips over here regarding the new computer.