10+ Year Old Account

Tank heroics or wait?

Ok so my alt feral (bear) I've been gearing. Been trying to gear some of my alts occasionally on my free time (when I have it) by knocking out a dungeon or two. Now here's my druid and I wanna know from at least from this forum what do you think, do heroics or wait. This is on of 5 85's I have and tanked on my prot warrior before but with the changes in wrath it's hard to judge when what tank is it ok to tank normals to heroics. Here is my druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igerpaw/simple. If you have any suggestion feel free to let me know (but avoid the ZOMG NEWB comments.) I know my bracers could use an upgrade (perhaps HoO normal 1st boss) along with ring #1 and maybe trinkets but with some of the gear with belt and boots and a few 346 items I've been up in the air about it. I know I'll probably need CC and such. (if it helps his armor mitigation is 61%, hp 136.5k self buffed and 31% dodge in bear).

So what do you think? Conitinue with normals or do heroics?

I would say the best way is to try them. Having CC's never bad and helps greatly even when geared (pesky healers). If ever it comes you're having too much trouble, just take the pace down or switch back to regs. Knowledge does help alot (having so many alts, you're in a good spot).

Good Luck !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DoumStorm View Post
    I would say the best way is to try them. Having CC's never bad and helps greatly even when geared (pesky healers). If ever it comes you're having too much trouble, just take the pace down or switch back to regs. Knowledge does help alot (having so many alts, you're in a good spot).

Good Luck !!
    Yeah even on alts I try to have some Idea on what I'm doing via EJ be it spec, stats, rotation etc. But I know I may not be 100% win at alts vs some people on their mains. I'll give it a shot tomorrow probably when I wake up, ty.

Worst case scenario you cause a group of random pugs to wipe horribly. Nothing wrong with causing random people you'll never meet again some heart ache.

Go and do it, I started much earlier in the expansion with worse gear, and without a non bugged version of luck of the draw and when heroics havent been nerfed yet.
    GO FOR IT AND SHORTEN MY QUE PLS , id be very glad to heal you. (tanked on my old main )
    Also: /druidfist !

If you properly used cc even i as healer that healed twice in cata would heal you.

On the other hand, all your gear is good enough, you only green is bracers. You are seriously ready for hcs. With healer that isnt half asleep id even risk on doing no cc pulls tbh. Ofc not on stonecore earthshapers and vortex pinacles last set of adepts.

You should have no problems Just use CC! Bringing around one friend may be helpful because of communication, but also the 15% RLFG buff is very nice for a new tank lol