lvl 70 PvP trinkets

Is it possible to get them? WoWhead says you can, my guildies say you can't...

Specifically I want the Battlemaster trinkets and the 2 minute cooldown PvP trinket with resilience that was available at the end of BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

i believe battlemaster trinkets can be bought for justice points in shattrath - but i'm not sure

The Battlemaster trinkets available from G'eras are ilvl 133. I'm looking for the ilvl 156 Battlemaster trinkets that came out with the Brutal Gladiator season. http://www.wowhead.com/item=41590

Thanks for the tip though, it's an option if there's nowhere to get the ilvl 156 ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Deleted
    Heard from someone that they're going to add a bunch of 70 PVP stuff that got removed, in the next patch. Can't be sure though.

Just get the heirloom one....?