Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    [QUOTE=Lothaeryn;10830189]Magmaw would like a word with you. If there isnt a melee close enough to get on him quickly, its pretty much a wipe >_>[/QUOTmy bad i meant most raids use mostly range*** not every single one of course, blizz would get a QQ fest

Quote Originally Posted by germanmark View Post
    not to forget failadin
    And Betterthanyouadin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Yep, were so easy to play, we always are in the 2500 bracket as ret and holy in top end pvp amirite?

Oh wait, thats frost mages, rogues, and hunters. my bad...
    i was talking about tanking man where is this coming from? and no shit about the frost mages, rogues have alot of counters, CC and other useful things to make them more common in 3s and 5s and hunters, you gotta know how to play one to be good, idk how many shitty hunters ive seen lately,

and man ive tried mostly every class and yeah palys are easy to play, now the fact that other classes have more utility is a completely different topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ReactionGuild View Post
    your logic is flawed, ranged dps=dps, melee dps=dps, not a different ''role''
    so ranged and melee dps are different roles? hmm lets see you bring 5 healers 2 tanks and 18 melee dps in a 25 man raid and succeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychadous View Post
    I think you mean healadin, loladin, and tankadin. Just my two cents.
    I always thought it's Retardin, Loladin (for Holy) and Ololadin (for Tank).

10+ Year Old Account
    As fun as this thread could have been, all I see is trolling and flaming. I'm just going to close this out now.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!