Deleted

PvP and voice chat

Greetings, I was wondering if it's possible to hit 2k, 2.1k or even 2.2k rating in 2vs2 without voice communication.

Never seen it done. It is theoretically possible though. Anything is possible. But I cant see it.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    yup done it

Deleted
    with a skilled team, fotm/viable combo + a lot of practice/exp as a team ... possible

It's possible, but it requires you and your teammate to just know what eachother will do as circumstances change durning the match.

Deleted
    Reckful can, if he can use warglaives at 2.4k rating, he can reach 2.2k withour voice communication.

2.2 without voice com should be no problems. But if you wanna play at a competive rating, you need to have played with your team mates (pref with voice com) alot before to be able to compete. And even then it wont live up to using voice com. But since you asked if its possible to play with it to 2.2. The answere is definitely yes. Most teams at 2.2 wont play good enough to use their voice com properly anyway

Deleted
    Hm...I'm curious - why would you want that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Reckful can, if he can use warglaives at 2.4k rating, he can reach 2.2k withour voice communication.
    That's the example I was about to give-- I remember being surprised at some of the party chat going on in some of his footage.

Deleted
    yep, roll a warrior and hit 2.2k without chat communication and even your scren off!

this is done on mine server and still they doing it they are even highest rating on AD ill give you a link of them
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ar...%20gatekeeper/
    they hate to use voice chat they find it more relaxed without people yelling each other something

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hit 2k in 2v2 as double paladin without voice communication in season 7 and 8
    I played holy and my partner played prot/ret. We played with each other for most of wrath without ever using skype or vent or anything. We just got used to each others playstyles and tendencies the more we played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done this several times on several different classes over 8 seasons of arena play. Kind of effortless if all of the team members have half a brain or most of the time just your team comp will take you there. I got gladiator back in s3 with no communication because I had to sneak my desktop out my parents room because I failed spanish and they took it from me.

Edit: didn't know the Op meant 2v2 specifically but I've done it in 2's and 3's...no 5's though 5's was never really fun for me so I didn't put time into it much ever.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2011-03-25 at 03:17 PM.

Made by dubbelbasse