Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Amen. $25 or whatever they end up selling it would be a dozen times less what you'd pay for it if it was a TCG mount.
    Yeah but spending $100 or more on a TCG is totally legit. Having the Sparkle Pony makes you a Blizzard owned sheep fanboy. Oh and a total newb.

/sarcasm
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-03-22 at 01:23 AM.

Meh, it's not that cool. I doubt I'll buy one.

You know what I'd like? A red Windserpent style mount. I'd totally buy that.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks better than this ugly algalon fake pegasus mount!

I will buy it. And name it. And think of something witty to put into my macro to summon it.

urgh, not again.

I doubt blizzard is going to succeed at this more than once. it's annoying me that the best looking mounts cost real money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

20 euro fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Driram View Post
    Why would they sell such an awesome mount?
    Alot of people said that at first with the pony,

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Yeah but spending $100 or more on a TCG is totally legit. Having the Sparkle Pony makes you a Blizzard owned sheep fanboy. Oh and a total newb.

/sigh
    That let you moderate with that mouth?!?

Sparkle Pony is great for saving money on alt mounts.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    Once again Blizz will do some Million Dollars because of the mount and after that everyone who bought it will cry...we all know it
    I don't know about you, but I noticed a lot more crying coming from the people who refused to buy it.

Deleted
    blizzard sell pixels to us for moneh, tbh i'm surprised they waited this long for another mount....

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring on the next "HAHA your parents wont let you spend money on it !" "No, I don't want one" thread.
    I was personally hoping for realm first guild level 25 but whatever.. I like it, will probably get it, but I am disappointed. At least it's not another Sparkle Algapony

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    urgh, not again.

I doubt blizzard is going to succeed at this more than once. it's annoying me that the best looking mounts cost real money.
    And that, my friend, is why lightning will strike twice for Blizzard.

so beautiful...I can't take it.

I was looking forward to that mount featuring in some sort of air plane themed raiding tier, but I guess we already killed al'akir, nothing left there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post

It gets washed out with soap regularly. And I totally forgot that it's going to be BoA. I would use this more than my Sparkle Pony, that's for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post

He's being sarcastic.

Everyone complains about the Blizzard Store mounts, but apparently $500 TCG mounts are fine complaint-wise.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Oh I know, let's buy pixels for the price of a blowjob so that a bunch of people I dont know will think i'm cool and want to be me.

I know which one I'll be spending my money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwain View Post
    Oh I know, let's buy pixels for the price of a blowjob so that a bunch of people I dont know will think i'm cool and want to be me.

I don't know what's sadder. People paying real money for pixels, or people paying for sex? I'm just saying. Don't hurt me!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'll buy it. It's a cool mount, I don't care how common it is and, frankly, I can afford to.

I just don't look forward to being whispered by self-righteous jackasses who feel they can tell me how I should spend my money.

Don't like the mount? Feel like Blizzard is ripping you off? Don't buy it. Bam, your involvement is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwain View Post

Admitting that you are going to spend money on sexual acts is totally not a good look bro. Just sayin'.