Best End Game Content?

Other than WoW and Rift are there any MMOs that come highly recommended for End Game Content? (PVP/Raiding)

LotRO has a fairly nice one, or atleast had last time I played.

LotRO, Warhammer, AoC
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warhammer, Basically a big grind. You need to capture keeps or defend them nowadays i think people just zerg them and if you're on the wrong side of the fence in the wrong time zone you'll get zilch done. Very little variation, Enjoyable if you like PvP but will still get old, when i left there were plenty of issues regarding to if you are new you don't have any good gear to PvP with and will be the first to die especially if you picked a class to go in melee.

Age Of Conan, PvE content when i left was -okay- if it worked. The collision detection made it a nice change from your regular PvE raiding but if you raided with derps, derps that didn't move locked you in offered some nice tactic options as in using other players to block mobs from reaching your healers, agro management was thougher then in other mmo's aswel. Now looking at it seems to be a mass grind of relics and rep tokens to the point even funcom has said they are looking to reduce the grind, content seems to be lacking as everything was set on delivering a beter engine what they did, so you'll still see people raiding what i raided 2 years ago in addition to the new expac stuff. Will keep you busy if you have some buddies to play with though.
    Potentional is there if the sort the remainder of the bugs and add things like WoW did as in a "dungeon finder", right now a lot of lowbie dungeons which are good are skipped.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins