Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lol, I have never met a duble blood DK team yet. The most frustrating team I come agains is DK/Resto Druid
    and the most frustrating game i ever played was agains Frostmage/Disc Priest

my team is Frost Mage/ Disc Priest to, but none of us could kill eachother and after 45mins we both lost :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Not done any arena since TBC really, but when I used to it was dual healer setups in 3v3 that annoyed me the most, didn't really matter who the healers were or the DPS for that matter. Such long, tedious, boring games.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind long arena games... but ones where you simply cannot win because of the pure cheese factor of the other team are soul draining.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrokill View Post
    Lol, I have never met a duble blood DK team yet.
    Well, it's a really uncommon team but tbh, I feel like it's perfectly viable in 2v2. It's really PISS ANNOYING. Only faced a double Blood DK team once, but lost it after 11 minutes as Feral/Holy Paladin.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    KFC can suck it.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    I mostly play 2s now and as a holy Paladin I personally hate priests that mana burn. I start panicking and it also makes me go into saving mana mode which I hate.

Two blood DKs. Only met this combo once and we won. I personally had no problems healing because their damage was crap, however them not dying got really annoying.

Mage/Rogue - Lately it seems only classes that screw me up is rogues and feral druids, so a rogue AND a mage is just epic annoying if they know what to do. Also when the rogue is about to die, yet manages to escape and regens quickly makes me go /facepalm.

Warlock/rest druid - Now usually this is alright, but I met this one team once that were amazingly good at timing their fears and roots. With all the dispels draining mana and my partner being LoS, we eventually lost.

This doesn't bother me too much since a well timed stun and my partners DPS usually leads to a win, but DPS + Healer is usually not a short game. So it already makes me go "oh great, not again"

I am not that good in arena, but these are just some examples and combos that personally annoy me and beat me at times.

Why are people listing 2 player teams.

2v2? are you fucking kidding me? shut up point farmers.

rogue/spriest/resto sham or druid has been the toughest.
    rogue/lock/resto sham/druid has been the second toughest.
    rogue/dk/disc makes me pee a little, but isn't all that bad.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Deleted
    Ret Paladin and Rogue. Gosh! I've been up against that comp maybe 7-8 times today... Repentence on me (healer), smokebomb on my dps, they start to nuke him down while he is stunned and can't get out of it. And he's dead. Even if I werent to get the repentence on me, I still wouldnt be able to save him due to the smokebomb and sick burst from both the rogue and the paladin.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Because were talking about the most frustrating people have come up against. Also does it matter how high rated their playing it for comps to be frustrating or not?

In 2's it has to be dual prot pally as a fairly undergeared arms warrior/resto shammy team.

I quit 2's after that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, Lock, Shaman 3v3.
    NEVERDIE

Double ret. As Disc/shadow. The burst was just awful. Or.. Rouge/Ret.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe because the OP asked us to list the most frustrating 2's comp,your smart bucket tipped over and all your smarts poured out.

15+ Year Old Account

2v2 being broken has nothing to do with frustrating setups.

Not to mention, everything in WoW PvP is broken.

Deleted
    double blood dk <.<
    we didnt win, we played arms-rSham

holy pala - warrior. Again in 2's.
    Playing priest - rogue myself as pretty undergeared compaired to our opponents.
    They got completely outplayed constantly - I must have got 80 + mana burns off on the pala and after 45 mins he didn't go oom.

This games so frustrating when you lose a game purely because of easy classes.

This ended in a draw though.
    Last edited by doomslay; 2011-03-23 at 09:24 AM.

frostmage/frostmage & boomkin/restoshaman

playing warrior/hpal, mages are just nightmares.. and boomkin/restosham is just fucking retarded. spend the first 2 minutes of the fight not letting the druid get any starfires off.. then when he finally gets a few off and goes into solar eclipse he just fucking spams sunfire/IS until one of us die!

Quote Originally Posted by SktConrad View Post
    Ret Paladin and Rogue. Gosh! I've been up against that comp maybe 7-8 times today... Repentence on me (healer), smokebomb on my dps, they start to nuke him down while he is stunned and can't get out of it. And he's dead. Even if I werent to get the repentence on me, I still wouldnt be able to save him due to the smokebomb and sick burst from both the rogue and the paladin.
    As soon as you get hit with repentence why isn't your DPS running/losing/defensive cooldowns? And why doesn't he have HoTs on him that should easily keep him alive through 8 seconds of rep and 5 seconds of smoke bomb. And why aren't you trinketing and NS cycloning?

You have lots of options, just sounds like you and your partner are giving up.

Deleted
    Dk+Healer. Frost mage and rogue is hard, but atleast it takes some skill.
    Any DK+ healer is impossible, except for hpala which we cant take. And most resto druids too.
    (We play shadow+sub)

The two teams that frustrate me the most are Holy Paladin and Unholy Death Knight, and Affliction Warlock and Restoration Shaman. Infact most teams with healers frustrate me, just because I get pillar kited like the little bitch I am (I play Marksman Hunter with a Restoration Druid friend. It works for most things, but we go often struggle from Long Game Syndrome (LGS fo' short)).

sPriest + Rogue as a Holy Paladin + Warrior