Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nothing to see here folks, move along, just another organ donor out on his Donor-cycle.
    A Tank's Best Friend since 2005.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-a-Raid-boss./ Fear My Mighty Walls of Text.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stunned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    He is a very skilled driver, but he doesn't care about his life, or other people's lives.

THIS man has no fear.. and at least was endangering only himself (hence the past tence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX7p3jfr0mA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Check the world's scariest path too o_O http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...iest_path.html

That guy has balls of steel!
    This is like my worst nightmare!

OP: the motorcyclist is amazing, but like some of the other people said. It's seriously inconsiderate to the people around him, could easily crush a car going at those speeds with a little kid inside. Worst case scenario but it's a possibility. LOL @ the comment calling him an organ doner btw

Deleted
    Fake, he does indeed hit the breaks

Please give YouTube link, @ work so your URL gets blocked by our "filter"

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ghost rider from the UK that's all I have to say. This guy is nothing to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eixel View Post
    Call my cynical but it looks sped up? Good vid anyway
    You can tell by the sound of the bike alone that its not

I can see so many things go wrong... Either he is very skilled, or else he is very lucky at the same time!

Either way - Sick video =)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Gasp* Could not find anything to prove it's fake. it might be for real Hands move natural and not speed up.

Nothing unusual.

Seriously, specialy those people being all blown away by the last two minutes... He is driving trough STANDING traffic with maybe 40 kilometres a hour. I do this on my bycicle...

LOL @ people calling this fake... Get a grip. Try riding a bike, then comment again.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    This guy, anyone like him, and anyone who want to be like him, should never be allowed to even think about controlling any kind of vehicle.

He lives because he's lucky as hell. As said before, so many unknown factors that could have gone wrong and endangered others. It would have been impressive if it was on a track, and he was weaving about through objects at high speeds, with himself being the only one at risk. Doing it in traffic is stupid and reckless and should get him imprisoned. Calling it impressive is just wrong. Don't really care if its easy or not, there are laws of traffic, they are not there to only protect you but to protect everyone around you. For this kind of driving to be safe in traffic EVERYONE has to have the same calm, control and skill he has. They don't, therefore its a stupid ass thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid adrenaline junkies!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to ride like a total moron and then film yourself doing so. One day that guy is gonna crash, hard.

I, for one, hope he hits a tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Ghost rider from the UK that's all I have to say. This guy is nothing to him.
    Ghostrider isn't from the UK...
    He's from Sweden, called Patrik Furstenhoff, and is a part of Team Ghostrider / SwedishRacingGroup

Here he is without helmet, setting the record for the world's fastest wheelie:
    ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=0C8VgUkNnsY

Ow, and as far as scary riders and big balls go... Here's one hell of a ride:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyho View Post
    It was cool unitl he hit the breaks at 1:00 ... apperently that man has common sence..
    fixed it for ya :P

i actualy found this clip to be far more impresive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DyUUjsonDE

You guys never saw a brazillian motoboy they are so crazy that like 2 or 3 of them die per day or even more, they make this guy look like a saint :P

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immensity View Post
    Ghostrider isn't from the UK...
    He's from Sweden, called Patrik Furstenhoff, and is a part of Team Ghostrider / SwedishRacingGroup

Here he is without helmet, setting the record for the world's fastest wheelie:

Ow, and as far as scary riders and big balls go... Here's one hell of a ride:
    Eh I still consider there the UK its not the states was my point. Besides GR has done some amazing things.

Edit

The Ghostrider I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8
    Last edited by cidic; 2011-03-22 at 11:56 AM.