Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Which bosses is possible to 2 man heal on 10 man hc?

As title says. Which bosses are possible to 2 man heal on hc?

Currently we only have 2 stable healers in our 10 man group. Having one guy off speccing for certain bosses but is not performing to well. We managed to kill nefarian 10 man yesterday and are now thinking of starting hc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't recommend 2 healing any HM at the moment.

You will probebly even want 4 for halfus.

We three healed Halfus Hc quite easily. The whole fight is in killing the first three drakes. After that healing is not all that intensive, and if you have a Atonement specced Priest it's super easy to keep the tank alive.

You can two heal NORMAL modes easy, hardmodes ... no bueno.

Well, only boss I would think of 2 healing on 10 HC would be Atramedes, that should be pretty doable. Other than that, I can't think of any encounter where you would'nt be shooting yourself in the foot by 2 healing on HC.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hushkoon View Post
    Well, only boss I would think of 2 healing on 10 HC would be Atramedes, that should be pretty doable. Other than that, I can't think of any encounter where you would'nt be shooting yourself in the foot by 2 healing on HC.
    This.

I wouldnt recomand 2 healing any other encounter and as Atramedes, you need to be really good and trained on that fight to 2 heal it

Deleted
    We used 2 healers on Atramedes from our first kill, most incoming dmg is predictable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtOb6KguH2I

Dont think any fight except that is doable untill you obtain better gear.

Deleted
    We've 2-healed Halfus HC due to having late healers but I wouldn't recommend it. The overall HPS required isn't that high if you use 3 tanks and release everything except slate at start, but it can be spikey.