Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wetting the bed and having a weird dream can be such a trip, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Nah, Inception.
    Paranormal Inception.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowor View Post
    prob a lucid dream
    No, its called a False Awakening.

Basicly you dream that you wake up from sleeping. The 1st time this happen to me was a few months ago. I layed on my floor to takea nap but was thinking to myself maybe i souldnt sleep. Maybe 15-30 min later i suddenly wake up in a confused state. i had a false awakening that i didnt sleep and was using my conputer. so for the next 15 min i was trying to figure out if actually took a nap or was using my computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

I just woke up from a dream where I raised horses and dogs in prison. While taking a bath and gaining weight and driving a car in a unfamiliar city. Heard it takes like 30 mins after you wake up before you forget the dream, wrote it down. your phone just bugged out OT. out

If you don't remember the bathroom trip and stuff completely, maybe you deleted the calls on accident and didn't remember?

I once had a dream I was robbing a rich guy's vault in a hotel set in a steampunk time. I got onto the roof (which led to the vault) by holding onto a bolt from a ballista that impaled a guard on the roof. Upon landing, I quickly dispatched the other and got into the vault, then climbed out the vents and broke into my own room, changed clothes, and walked out casually.

Another dream I had when I was sleeping on my couch. This couch is right in front of a large window. In the dream, I was laying on the couch when a wolf jumped through the window onto my chest. I then woke up and threw my cat across the room.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2011-04-04 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Paranormal Inception.

*Cough*

Dear sir, you just made me pray Dr. pepper all over my computer.

Thank you kindly.
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us. -Peeb

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you went to bed high. As to the phone it probably had a software glitch and forgot about the calls.

-.- just a normal dream whatever.. i dream crazy shit all the time. good thing i forget them a few minutes after i woke up xD

I always blame this kind of thing on sun spots or Aliens.

oh guise, I accidentally the whole dream. Is this bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrothgrar View Post
    *Cough*

Dear sir, you just made me pray Dr. pepper all over my computer.

Thank you kindly.
    They call it Dr. Pepper these days?

Jizz in ma pantz.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I feel the need to post this which was on my last post about dreams, except I find it more relevent here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwuman View Post
    No, its called a False Awakening.

Basicly you dream that you wake up from sleeping. The 1st time this happen to me was a few months ago. I layed on my floor to takea nap but was thinking to myself maybe i souldnt sleep. Maybe 15-30 min later i suddenly wake up in a confused state. i had a false awakening that i didnt sleep and was using my conputer. so for the next 15 min i was trying to figure out if actually took a nap or was using my computer.
    I`ll go with this thou.
    Ive tried that before, it takes a LONG time before you actually figure out what happened.
    It feels like having a dejavou while sleeping, its really weird.
    For all you know, you never actually made it to the bathroom, you were still sleeping.