Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Red : Agi or Purple(Agi/Sta)
    Blue : Purple (Agi / Sta)
    Yellow : (2 for meta) (Sta/dodge)

but it depends on your gearlevel. At lower gear levels(pre 333) i whould gem for Stamina first to reach the survival treshold.
    Reforge to dodge

once your around 140k hp (selfbuffed and in bearform) then your good to haunt for Agi then Dodge.

my own stat values is now

Agi 1.00
    Dodge 0.88
    Armour 0.68
    Stamina 0.53
    Mastery 0.43
    Crit 0.30
    Expertise 0.28
    Str 0.26
    Hit 0.14
    Ap 0.12-20

Haste 0.04

so crunching the numbers for me
    1x stamina gem is worth =31.8
    1x Agi gem is worth = 40
    1x sta/Agi gem is worth = 35,9
    1x Sta/Dodge gem is worth 33,5

so with this i should gem

Red = pure Agi
    Blue Pure agility (if the socket bonus isn't worth more then 4,1 points) otherwise gem purple Stamina/Agility
    Yellow = Agility (if the socket bonus isn't worth more then 6,5 points, And if the meta requirement can be reached someway else) else Stamina/Dodge (usualy)

calculate the socket bonus as above. for example +10Mastery = 4.3pts so if the item got a blue gem requirement and a +10 Mastery bonus gem with a Stamina/Agility gem. (4,3 > 4,1 by a margin of 0,2pts )
    Last edited by mmoc2e96eb80a1; 2011-03-25 at 12:22 PM.

Stam all the way. I've never been a fan of the agi over stm. I'm 6/13 right now and my dodge is pretty DR'ed right now. I pretty much socket stam in everything and use the two gems for meta in slots I gain something or the belt buckle.

I guess it all depends on your guild and the people you play with to some extent and personal preference. I MT a lot and prefer to have the Stm.

Good luck