What shall i use for Arena ??

i just got 85 with my priest and im wondering. Should i use inner will or inner fire for pvp. Is the armor gain so smal in dmg reduction vs the mana reduction?.

I have not played priest before and would love some help on the question.
    Thanks in advance.

Ps: I tried to find the topic so if its allrdy out there im sorry for spamming the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=inner+will+v+inner+fire

Wouldn't inner will be better for movement and mana reduction?

Thanks alot for the link

It's all situational. If you got a melee beating on you, Inner Fire. They all have gap closers and will be on your face if they want to so movement speed doesn't matter much here, unless you get away and start to pillar kite.

It's an extra ~15% damage reduction from melee, which can help.
    Inner Will is great against ret paladins though, no slows and fear counters their LAotL.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You left out half of the bonuses of both inner will and fire.
    Inner fire = armour (+spelldmg reduction if specced) and spellpower
    Inner will = mana red and movement speed

They are both good in different situations. Getting trained hard in arena/pvp of your choice then inner fire is the best.
    Kiting with holy walk then inner will is obviously better.

I feel that I use fire in 90% of the cases though since if they hardswich with stuns then I will obviously take alot more dmg. Do not underestimate the amount of armor you get. I get a little over 9% extra physical damage reducted due to using fire over will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Deleted
    You start out in inner will and then you pretty much determine if they are gonna go for you. If yes then Inner Fire if no then Inner will. Hint: 2 melee = going for u, 2 casters = going for your dps.

Just use both like on ret pally inner will on warrior inner fire then switch when ur kiting as shadow anyways. i have a question would inner will be better since some of dks dmg is magic. so the armor from inner fire would mean less vs them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    They are both good in different situations. Getting trained hard in arena/pvp of your choice then inner fire is the best.
    Kiting with holy walk then inner will is obviously better.
    Holy walk doesn't bring you above 100% run speed even if you have inner will active. Snare + Holy Walk = 100% run speed

Deleted
    Inner Will - Ret paladins
    Inner Fire - Everything else.