Stats to Choose for Shadow and Disc?

Currently in Shadow, isn't Haste valued over mastery?
    What is the exact order?
    And what do you think it will be in 4.1 if it even changes?

And in Disc, I'm not really familiar with what you should stack, take into consideration I think I, and a lot of other will be Attonement spec in 4.1 given the new changes, what order do you think it will be?

For shadow, the generally accepted stat preference is:

Intellect > Spell Power > Haste > Crit > Mastery

I didn't list spirit/hit because there's still a lot of debate on how much it's worth. Also, keep in mind that at different gear levels and plateaus these values can change. The best way to figure out what is best for your character is to run simcraft yourself. The graphical interface of simcraft has improved a lot over the past year and is quite easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by heriana View Post
    For shadow, the generally accepted stat preference is:

Intellect > Spell Power > Haste > Crit > Mastery

I didn't list spirit/hit because there's still a lot of debate on how much it's worth. Also, keep in mind that at different gear levels and plateaus these values can change. The best way to figure out what is best for your character is to run simcraft yourself. The graphical interface of simcraft has improved a lot over the past year and is quite easy to use.
    I'd go do so far as to say it is incredibly easy to use these days. They have done an incredible job of making it user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerbrett241 View Post
    And in Disc, I'm not really familiar with what you should stack, take into consideration I think I, and a lot of other will be Attonement spec in 4.1 given the new changes, what order do you think it will be?
    Disc is a hard spec to quantify. The only stat I can think to stack in particular is spirit with bubbles ever becoming more expensive. You can't really stack secondary stats as a disc priest because haste/crit/mastery all interact with each other synergistically

Obviously healing styles and roles will affect the relative worth of stats (Bubble+PoH spam will see a much, much lower use for crit given guaranteed DA procs) but unless you're lucky enough to be able to "own" a role in a 25 man raid I'd still bring them up as evenly as possible if only seeing a slight bias to mastery as you go up ilvls for a bigger cushion on bubbles.