First 7 a week, but:

Hi, me here, a thought just occurred to me and i wonder if anyone more up-to-date/informed can answer it:
    The change to "first 7 a week, not first 1 a day" seems all good, but surely when you become saved to ZA you can only get ZG, then thats it? 2 a day? or have i missed something, no saves, not just ZA+ZG?

Noob comments not appreciated, the truth hurts, people.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be considered the same as every other dungeon with the LFD system.
    If you use the LFD system to queue up for a random, even if you're saved to a dungeon, you could get that dungeon again. If you queue up specifically for a dungeon, then you may only queue up for a dungeon which you are not locked to.
    You could run randoms and get ZA 12 times a day as long as it appears from queuing up as a random dungeon.

Deleted
    Randoms don't work that way, you can get ZA or ZG mutliple times through random LFD. afaik atleast

Well, since ZG and ZA are in their own category, Rise of the Zandalari Tier 2 heroics, I highly doubt they'd only let you do 2 day.. also, as others have said, as long as you do randoms, you can do them over and over.

Random queue will attempt to put you in a dungeon you have not completed that lockout day already but there's still a possibility you'll get the same dungeon more then once. It's RNG.

From what I understand it works just like the regular random dungeon method. So, if you queue for the random dungeon tier for ZA/ZG once you get one, you will most likely get the other one on your second dungeon. (That doesn't mean that you won't/can't get ZA or ZG three times in a row, but it makes it more likely to get the other because you haven't done it yet) After you have done both dungeons then it's completely random.

Right now in the random dungeon system, once you get saved to let's just say SFK was your random, the next random dungeon will not be SFK. If you keep doing random heroic dungeons you will eventually get saved to most, if not all, and are up for "repeat" random dungeons regardless of already being saved that day. The system attempts to give you dungeons that you haven't already done for that day, but it can give you repeats.

Hope this made some sort of sense.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Right now in the random dungeon system, once you get saved to let's just say SFK was your random, the next random dungeon will not be SFK. If you keep doing random heroic dungeons you will eventually get saved to most, if not all, and are up for "repeat" random dungeons regardless of already being saved that day. The system attempts to give you dungeons that you haven't already done for that day, but it can give you repeats.

Hope this made some sort of sense.
    This is incorrect. I've got Lost City three times in a row in one day with it being the only heroic I was saved to. If you queue for a random dungeon, you will get a random dungeon. It doesn't attempt to do anything as far as I can tell, and if it does, it doesn't tip the scales much.

I'm pretty sure it's completely random, at least it was in LK. For example, back when we had toons going for the trinket in ICC5.1 (forge? i forget the name). You'd run that instance specifically, and then you'd do a random after that so you'd have a chance to get it twice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    This is incorrect. I've got Lost City three times in a row in one day with it being the only heroic I was saved to. If you queue for a random dungeon, you will get a random dungeon. It doesn't attempt to do anything as far as I can tell, and if it does, it doesn't tip the scales much.
    Yep, I'd say this is yet another scenario (atramedes targets ppl with highest sound... right? (kidding, providing another example)) where ppl assume it is tilted one way due to personal experience, where it is in fact entirely random.

Quote Originally Posted by the lich knough View Post
    Hi, me here, a thought just occurred to me and i wonder if anyone more up-to-date/informed can answer it:
    The change to "first 7 a week, not first 1 a day" seems all good, but surely when you become saved to ZA you can only get ZG, then thats it? 2 a day? or have i missed something, no saves, not just ZA+ZG?

Noob comments not appreciated, the truth hurts, people.
    Both dungeons will be in a new Dungeon Finder difficulty tier above the current level-85 Heroic dungeons and offer epic-quality item level 353 loot.

so, you will just queue for a "Random ZA/ZG" kind of thing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/pat...notes#dungeons

Once you get locked to a heroic through the random LFD, the chances of you getting that same heroic again before getting the rest are lower but you still have that chance.

Deleted
    Can't find the original post because of the new website and all, but this is the original quote i found on some sites.

Heroic lockouts still exist. The only difference is that the Random Heroic option will ignore lockouts. So if you've run every single Wrath of the Lich King Heroic dungeon in a day, you can still choose the Random Heroic option to continue running them. You can do this as often as time allows since this option will ignore lockout timers. As I said above though, the Heroic dungeons you've run the most that day will be less likely to be randomly chosen by the system.