Poll: Will there be a LEGIT WoW Killer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    When WoW starts to be really outdated it will slowly die, maybe because some new mmorpg.
    dude.....look at the games in your signature and think about what you said.......kinda doesn't make sense

Deleted
    WoW is slowly killing itself.

WoW was first actually good mmo,its like you make a new car brand and trying to "kill" Mercedes Benz or Ford so even if your new cars are better than Mercedes you wont be able to "kill"Mercedes because of its history and the known brand in the whole world.

the old republic could (famous ip + bioware) but i dont think it will. it looks like a fully voiced wow mod. that might not be enough. i have high hopes for the warhammer 40k: down of war mmo. love that universe and the trailer was quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that could kill WoW is Blizzard, possibly with Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Eventually WoW will die out. We dont know when or why so there's no point in discussing that...
    I dont care if there are 10 or 10000 other mmo's out there ''leeching'' subscribtions from wow, new ones will come to wow anyway.

Age of Conan, WaR, Aion and Rift were told to be Wow-killers, however wow remained the same and those other games still do excist in harmory next to wow.
    Also, Starwars: ToR isnt going to kill wow either; you can disagree with this but when the game'll come out, im going to mail you this thread again where u disagreed with me and where you were wrong.
    WoW has been out for about 6-7 years, it's not really fair to judge an mmo after about a month or a year.

Deleted
    I have said it before: WoW ends when the world ends. However games like Aion and Rift can still compete with WoW and in some areas even beat it. But no way they're killing it ever.

WoW will be the WoW killer when the time comes.