Buying a new computer

So I want to buy a new computer, a friend (who is pretty good with computers) made a setup and I was thinking what you guys thought of it , it will cost me 970 euros.

HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ, 1TB
    Case: Corsair Graphite 600T
    Processor cooling: Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K Boxed
    RAM: Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G
    PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W
    GPU: Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5
    Mobo: Asus P8P67 EVO

Please tell me what you think!
    Thanks in advance!

I see no problem with your build at all. Is it being used for strictly games, or what will you be doing with it?
    Super casual.

Thanks for your response!
    Gaming is my first priority yes, but I also like to do some editing (Photoshop and stuff)
    I think I'll use it 80% for games and 20% for editing, if I have to spread it.

Deleted
    HDD: Fine
    Case: Overpriced and overrated
    Cooling: Fine
    CPU: If used for gaming, then too expensive
    RAM: Kingston Grey module 1600MHz series should cost a little more but value wise its worth it.
    PSU: Avoid. Corsair TX V2 should be in your price range. Antec's Truepower are good PSUs but have gone up in price.
    GPU: 6950 2GB version if you can afford it
    Mobo: Pro version is cheaper. EVO provides Dual LAN ports and provides an onboard power button and reset switch. If you need these, then fine.

The CPU will do you well if you're doing stuff besides gaming too. For a case, I personally have a Cooler Master Storm Scout (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119196) and it's doing a fantastic job keeping the internals cool.
    Super casual.

I'd say that the CPU might be a bit overkill if you're not doing Photoshopping / Video encoding on a professional level. The i5-2500K will handle it without trouble at all, and it will save you around 100$.

The big difference between the i5-2500K and the i7-2600K is that the i7 has Hyperthreading, it's L3 chache is slightly larger and it's standard speed is 0.1 GHz higher. Hyperthreading is what makes the i7-2600K faster than other CPUs when it comes to heavy rendering and video encoding, but the actual difference between the two is something you'll only care about if you're doing heavy rendering and video encoding on a somewhat professional level where time = money.

IMO, you should get the i5-2500K, OC it a bit and spend the money you saved on a Corsair PSU, either 650W or 750W

Thanks for all your thoughts/suggestions! I will discuss some points with a friend, change some parts and buy the computer a few days after.

Taking advice from people around you is really the best way to learn, if you combine it with doing your own research on the internet, looking at reviews and benchmarks i started hanging out in here about 2 months ago, and i've been learning all the time, and now i'm actually confident in giving other people advice (and i like making setups for some reason).

Go talk with your friend and settle for a build, then check a few reviews of the components to make sure they're living up to your expectations and that they fit your need