Gnome Appreciation Thread!

THATS RIGHT!

Oh lawdy loo, a GNOME appreciation thread?!
    HOW ABSURD!

But seriously, I love the little things.

I created a Gnome Warrior a few weeks back and leveled him to 44, and its been the most fun I've had in WoW for a long time. I guess I gained a lot of respect for the Gnomes after the 'Retaking Gnomeregan' thing. That music melts my heart.

His black hair and curly moustache / long beard make him a FIERCE opponent in the Battlefield.

His battle kazoo... KAZOO'S OVER THE MOUNTAINS!

The constant frustration of a Tauren player as they die, and not knowing what bloody killed them.
    COMMENCE TEA BAGGING!

Named him Adelbert after Adelbert Steiner out of FFIX.

If this thread turns into a giant flame war, so help me I'll turn this forum around.

Appreciation threads are forbidden in the General Discussions board. Moved to Fun Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Appreciation threads are forbidden in the General Discussions board. Moved to Fun Stuff.
    Oh bother and blow, really?
    Well, my mistake!

If I hadn't ran over the plastic lawn gnome with the lawnmower that one time, I would have ran over the steel pipe and destroyed my mower. Thank you Mr. Plastic Lawn Gnome for your brave sacrifice.

Deleted
    Will there be creepy fanservice deliverance? :O If not, I support Gnomes.

Deleted
    Gonna necro this thread so hard with Blizzards latest Gnome Appreciation art: High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque!

Deleted
    I have a big pink bearded gnome mage. I made him just to mock horde. One day a orc hunter chased me for hours. I killed him over and over but he didnt give up. Horde really hates pink gnomes xD

Is it the colors who make the players go into a rage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I have a big pink bearded gnome mage. I made him just to mock horde. One day a orc hunter chased me for hours. I killed him over and over but he didnt give up. Horde really hates pink gnomes xD

Is it the colors who make the players go into a rage?
    I think it's more along the lines of this: http://darklegacycomics.com/21.html

Deleted

my 85 warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love gnomes but I can't be a Paladin as a gnome so they are meh.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    my 85 warlock
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Gnomes rock! All my chars are gnomes - or else dwarfs as they have the same started zone :P

Gnomes are everything wrong with WoW.

GENOCIDE NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post

my 70 warlock
    is he holding his famous blazing longsword?

to OP: we aren't little "things". We are miniaturized weapons of death and mayhem, glorious inventors of general amazingness, and cuteness incarnate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of this: http://darklegacycomics.com/21.html
    Thats what I'm saying, granted I us my powers for evil...

i thought these threads were banned because they got too out of hand and were gererally nothing but trolls by page 3?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i thought these threads were banned because they got too out of hand and were gererally nothing but trolls by page 3?
    not trolls, gnomes... /jeez

ohh and for gnome lovers everywhere.

here is a good D&D video

Deleted
    I suddenly find myself needing to find some people to play D&D with so I can make a Gnome Sorcerer and throw some serious firepower at any and all Tieflings I come across. :P
    Now, how can we forget the wonderful movie made by BaronSoosdon?