Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    From wowprogress.com

Cho'gall: 18729 (37.47%)
    Al'Akir: 14184 (28.38%)

And yes, it varies depending on the comp/strengths of the team etc. But some fights are just plainly easier than others. Same deal here, anyone will tell you that. Also the last thing you should do is comment on difficulty of the encounters you didnt do if your sig is up to date.
    Now I'm confused. Most of the talk has been about normal modes, which is what you just quoted statistics on. If you want to go for hard modes then you are right that I haven't done them although common sense tells you that simply being able to spread out easier on Al'Akir makes that easier on 10s versus 25s. But if you're talking hard modes then wowprogress would tell us that Al'Akir is indeed easier than Cho'gall.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    How many guilds have actually killed Al'Akir on heroic 10 or 25 man?
    I am pretty sure that this information is available on wowprogress.com None the less I hardly see how this is relevant to what I posted.

Deleted
    Al'akir is generally a pushover. Hell, even Heroic Al'akir (Atleast 10 man) is a pushover. Get past p1 > GZ on shiny new title.

Al'Akir is almost entirely a "stay alive and you win" fight rather than a "kill him in X minutes or you lose" fight.

In fact, the only soft enrage in this fight would be acid rain in P2, but you have to get well over something ridiculous like 20 stacks before it's a problem.