Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yay for this change, now i can farm some honour to help my chanter alt get the recipes, without beggaring myself buying them of AH.

Good now enchanters can finally "Work" for there money, instead of loligagging unneeded epics all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    epics from ZA/ZG will be not be possible to DE. Read item tooltip.
    Datamined items are datamined. Try it on the PTR yourself before spouting such BS. You can d/e them on the PTR right now. (Actually, just checked our DB site, they removed the "Cannot be Disenchanted" flag on all of these ZG / ZA items.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    epics from ZA/ZG will be not be possible to DE. Read item tooltip.
    That totally sucks.
    I wouldn't mind being able to buy all enchanting (and generally all crafting) mats for 1 copper at some NPC.
    Screw the "market". This is a game, it's supposed to be fun and not an annoying chore to get gold for some stupid enchants. The whole crafting/profession system sucks big time and with the introduction of incredibly boring and annoying secondary professions like fishing or archeology it's sucking more and more.
    WoW needs less absurdly annoying useless time sinks and more fun for everyone.

Why not give everyone a full ilvl 352 epic enchanted and gemmed set for free at lvl 85? Would that be so bad? Raiding would still be a challenge and fun.
    WoW is way too obsessed with items. They suck. Just look at Guild Wars, they are doing it right: Everyone gets the best possible items practically for free and the elite items only look pretty but have exactly the same stats. The system works.

The least Blizzard could do is make all enchants affordable for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos44 View Post
    no such thing 1k enchants for ppl with guild enchanters,at least guildies never charged anything,if they did it would be unpleasant
    i dont feel like asking for feeds when i make gems,not even passes my mind
    I dont care if you wont buy, what matters is that someone will lol. My point was that general ppl, the ones who sometimes pay a 3k+ markup on the enchants currently, will keep on buying scrolls off ah even if they are way more than mat cost, at least for a while :P.

We'll start seeing that magic lamp in the AH more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Can't you guys see the wrong in this?... "My alt can get the best enchant in game now"
    For fuck's sake..
    The best enchants in game is expensive because they are exactly: The best enchants in game. And this is because only the best requires Crystals. I agree that on some low populated servers they might be too damn expensive. But not so expensive that you should be able to get them from Honor/jp AND zg/za epics... ZG/ZA epics should be enough imo. Two heroics per day with an enchanter to get chances to drop crystals for DE and the prices would go down quite enough. Now people will farm crystals to get money and they will get inflated and go lower and lower and lower and eventually newly dinged people will once again afford the best chest, weapon enchants etc.

QQ at its finest........"ONLY I should have the enchant.........I play 8 days a week and ONLY I SHOULD HAVE IT!!!"
    Grow up...ITS A FUCKING GAME!!! ITS NOT REAL!!!!

Edit: Anyone wanna bet he's a Chanter?

10+ Year Old Account
    So awesome! Most people knew this would happen and thus have been able to make massive profit on maelstrom crystals!! Now that we can get them from honor it hardly matters that we didn't install Power Torrent previously. The 10s and 20s of thousands of gold were worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me a very happy player.

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 03:41 AM ----------

Can't you guys see the wrong in this?... "My alt can get the best enchant in game now"
    For fuck's sake..
    The best enchants in game is expensive because they are exactly: The best enchants in game. And this is because only the best requires Crystals. I agree that on some low populated servers they might be too damn expensive. But not so expensive that you should be able to get them from Honor/jp AND zg/za epics... ZG/ZA epics should be enough imo. Two heroics per day with an enchanter to get chances to drop crystals for DE and the prices would go down quite enough. Now people will farm crystals to get money and they will get inflated and go lower and lower and lower and eventually newly dinged people will once again afford the best chest, weapon enchants etc.
    Huh...? Who said anything about alts? And why in the world would we buy our alts the most expensive enchantments? And if we did, then that means we have the means to so it doesn't really matter....Sigh...
    Last edited by Jademist; 2011-03-23 at 03:40 AM.

that coupled with the new heroics is going to crash the price so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. much.. QQ... in this thread.

@ MegaVolti, Just because is a game that you are ment to have fun in does not mean that you should have everything handed to you on a silver plate. Pokemon may be the game for you !

@MoFalcon, Its not possible to play 8 days a week. Nor is it required to obtain the best enchants. Or, maybe you dont realise that if you want something cool you gotta work for it? No shit its a game, this is a forum for discussing a game called WoW. Wotlk may be the game for you !

@Istheshiz, I think he quoted a person who said something about getting Landslide on his alt. So basically the poster above him said something about alts. I think reading the first page is smart.
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.
    • Maelstrom Crystals are now available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431

In the red.
    this is stupid always catering to the lazy players i dont even raid and all that and i still feel selling this stuff for jp is retarded
    My pew pew makes you qq

I am gonna borrow this thread, i heard alot about theese vendors but where can i find them??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darckie View Post
    I am gonna borrow this thread, i heard alot about theese vendors but where can i find them??
    They're right next to the other JP/VP vendors. In Orgrimmar they're on top of Saurfangs hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Companiet View Post
    @ MegaVolti, Just because is a game that you are ment to have fun in does not mean that you should have everything handed to you on a silver plate. Pokemon may be the game for you !
    Pokemon is actually a very hard game

Quote Originally Posted by gyoz View Post
    this is stupid always catering to the lazy players i dont even raid and all that and i still feel selling this stuff for jp is retarded
    haha, maybe now the rampant profiteering from selling maelstrom crystals on the AH for such exorbitant prices will end now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    That totally sucks.
    I wouldn't mind being able to buy all enchanting (and generally all crafting) mats for 1 copper at some NPC.
    Screw the "market". This is a game, it's supposed to be fun and not an annoying chore to get gold for some stupid enchants. The whole crafting/profession system sucks big time and with the introduction of incredibly boring and annoying secondary professions like fishing or archeology it's sucking more and more.
    WoW needs less absurdly annoying useless time sinks and more fun for everyone.

Why not give everyone a full ilvl 352 epic enchanted and gemmed set for free at lvl 85? Would that be so bad? Raiding would still be a challenge and fun.
    WoW is way too obsessed with items. They suck. Just look at Guild Wars, they are doing it right: Everyone gets the best possible items practically for free and the elite items only look pretty but have exactly the same stats. The system works.

The least Blizzard could do is make all enchants affordable for everyone.
    Dude stfu go play guildwars then if you think its so much better
    My pew pew makes you qq

Quote Originally Posted by Companiet View Post
    Not everything. Just items.
    Items don't make you skilled in any way. Having or not having that enchantment does not make you a better player. All it does is add a number to your damage. It does that for everyone. It is nothing special. As I said: There is no skill involved, none at all.
    Everything that requires gold is basically skill-less. Everything that does not require any skill should be available to everyone (on a silver plate if you want to call it like that) because getting gold is an annoying chore and nothing more. So why force players to go through that?

Everything that does involve skill however (e.g. raid achievements, hard mode gear) should of course not be handed out just like that. It's something to set good players apart from bad ones. This is a major difference to everything that can be bought with gold.

That's why I wrote that all crafting materials should be available basically for free from NPCs. Remove all need for gold from WoW and the game will be better. And the best thing is: People will still want to have meaningful progression in raids. Because that takes skill. Buying overpriced stuff does not.

Quote Originally Posted by gyoz View Post
    Dude stfu go play guildwars then if you think its so much better
    I'd love to. Sadly Guild Wars does not get any new content patches. The gameplay mechanic and the whole system is so incredibly superior to WoW that I can't find the words to describe it. But sadly once you run out of content in Guild Wars that's pretty much it. Imagine WoW with no new content since Burning Crusade. Even the best game does get boring eventually. The far superior game mechanic in Guild Wars sadly can't make up for the lack of content.

But you seem to misunderstand my point. I didn't want to say that GW is great and WoW sucks or anything like that. Obviously WoW has its advantages. It's just that WoW is generally way to focused on items. Other games (e.g. Guild Wars) have proven that this is totally unnecessary. Games are generally more fun if you don't have to do stupid grinding. Everyone hates Archeology for very good reasons. Getting gold for stupid enchants is just as silly as Archeology and should be removed from the game.
    Last edited by MegaVolti; 2011-03-23 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fichek View Post
    Pokemon is actually a very hard game
    Actually yeah it is, just could not remember the name of that kitten game :/

@MegaVolt, U SERIAL? i mean realy, the way you put your idea out there make it sound like WoW should go from an MMORPG to an MMOPVERAIDZLOL. All i could see from your post was: i want to raid without doing shit to get raid ready. What about those who ENJOY lvling proffs/getting mats and realy building up their character? I think games with microtransactions would be the thing for you.

This game is not all about raiding.
    Last edited by Monarken; 2011-03-23 at 09:09 AM.
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

For fuck's sake..
    Umm...get more gold....My lvl 85 alts already have landslide/power torrent/windwalk. On the day my lock hit 85, he had every good boe epic that I could get (still doesn't have the wand, as nobody wants to sell that yet, and I haven't seen it drop yet), and the maelstrom crystal enchants (lavawalker, 20 stats to chest, 50 int to wrist, and power torrent) gold is super easy to get now...