Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was finishin up vashj'ir on an alt I just got to 85 and was swimmin around and the npcscan went off, I got excited and immediately began searching... Yeah... So.. I targeted it.. took me forever to find it.. I even did a double look at the MODEL of the rare.. and was all like "weird.. a whale shark. Now that's just weird to make an easy elite at 85 look like a whale shark." aaaaaaaand then I noticed it's HP and about wet my pants because I was milimeters away from pulling it. But I must admit the death wouldve been funny.

So I looked up what loot it dropped and it seemed that.. for having to get a raid group to down him.. it just doesnt seem like worth the time for somethin you'll replace quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsme View Post
    Dmg on frostbolt and icelance was surely needed,up until now it hit like 25-30k shatter combo.Most classes global more then that.
    More like 35-40k on my 3k5 resil rogue. 15k + 20k while deepfreezed sounds balanced to me... Oh wait...

Stratholme
    Postboxes no longer require keys to open, because really, who locks their postboxes anymore when they're all undead? It's just people sending coupons for brains anyway

LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    You must not PvP.
    Didn't say I agreed with the buffs. I find them weird too and I'm awaiting some kind of clarification why that was done.

Blizzard is trying so hard to make Frost work for PVE :P

Quote Originally Posted by procyan View Post
    Hurray for expensive crystals becoming pretty worthless. Yet another way Blizz likes to interfere with the economy
    um.. you don´t think every boss dropping epics in the new heroics already took care of that? QQ less pls

Deleted
    And yet holy mastery is still trash.

They need to redesign it before they end up with 50% extra healing as a bubble trying to "fix" it.

maybe now I can get my hands on the power torrent enchant. ^^

Sigh more frost mage buffs

10+ Year Old Account
    are they not able to come up with a USEFUL enhancement change?

Quote Originally Posted by procyan View Post
    Hurray for expensive crystals becoming pretty worthless. Yet another way Blizz likes to interfere with the economy
    It's a good change. The old prices were ridiculously high. I doubt it was ever intended to be that extreme.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Mage (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
    • Frostbolt damage has been increased by 10%.

Frost
    • Fingers of Frost bonus damage applied to Ice Lance has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
    Seriously? I mean, really, seriously? It isn't April 1st yet .....

Guilds
    • The amount of guild experience rewarded for rated Battleground guild group wins has been dramatically increased.
    • Players are now rewarded guild experience for Honorable Kills in the field.
    • Players are now rewarded guild experience for Battleground wins in Battleground brackets up to level 80.
    • Arena teams are now awarded guild experience for wins. The entire team must be members of the same guild to earn this experience.
    Finally the PVP-freaks can do some good in guilds. :-P

Items
    • All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.
    • Maelstrom Crystals are now available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors.
    *running around the block naked in happiness*

Quests & Creatures
    • Loot from the creatures Garr, Julak-Doom, Mobus, and Poseidus has been adjusted to be commensurate to their rarity and invested effort.
    Was about F-ing time. But we've had lots of fun killing them for the lolz, not for the lootz.
    -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder why boubille made 2 of these

And yet no FoS for exalted with Shen'dralar still -_-

Deleted
    again bliz show how they love their pet ( = mage ) , seriosly this game goin worse and worse ... i think time to leave

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Alright. Just seemed like you were saying "I can't believe people will QQ about frost mages." My bad.
    Besides sub rogues, Frost mages are dead last in pve raids. In PVE raiding, they use frostbolt a lot. In PVP, they really don´t use frostbolt that much. I am explaining it.. I still think it buffs them slightly in pvp, which I don´t think they need. The other thing is if you read the pvp questions, and this I agree with, frost mages really aren´t overpowered in battlegrounds, it is mostly arena where they can control too much. In battlegrouds, it is much easier to kill them because they can´t control 5 people.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaIan View Post
    LOL frost mage buffs? Does blizzard play their own game?
    You guys know in more arena comps, keeping a frost mages damage down isnt really that difficult, dispels are all thats needed.

its just being out in the open, with a frost mage anywhere near you is stupid. dont do it.

I play a warlock though, and I can see where it gets annoying, especially if I have to use my imp for singe magic

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaIan View Post
    LOL frost mage buffs? Does blizzard play their own game?
    yea? why you think they keep buffing the same people and nerfin the others?

Deleted
    Frost mage buffs. Urgh. Idiots.
    /thread

Deleted
    The hardest Battlemaster achievement got nerfed to the ground.