Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i guess.... i guess ill play TF2

I don't think its just per realm, it wont even log me so i can see the server list... it just stuck at *Connecting* and then *unable to Con...*

Reporting in from Dethecus, half our guild is out and not raiding due to this issue ><

Woot was just on 30 mins ago now can't log on or go to the forums guess I'm not the only one.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Chromaggus-US, no luck at getting online right now

Yup getting the same issue . . . Ohhh well back to minecraft

muradin us i have an authenticator and got this message

first in game it said "you have been disconnected from battle.net" now i relog to see whats up and the message popped up

I have an Authenticator, and Windows 7. First 3 attempts to log in didn't work, 4th time I Ran as Admin (usually don't need to) and it went through. Possibly coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by y02mustang View Post
    Chromaggus-US, no luck at getting online right now
    Hey, me too! ((Except I eventually got online.))

Azuremyst also have authenticator .. still down

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Given Blizzard's track record of outright dishonesty when it comes to their own mess-ups, I'm very surprised that the official party line isn't that everybody's computer is misconfigured!

Funny thing is the PTR logs me in instantly.
    Can we switch out whatever is wrong? Haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    its sad that after maintenance that this is what we log... well try to log on to!

A well at least I got a good chuckel when I asked if any one else had this problem and some one said : nope I got a "you have been connected to rift " error message from wow however! "

Quote Originally Posted by Adahy View Post
    Yup getting the same issue . . . Ohhh well back to minecraft
    Doing the same lol

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Given Blizzard's track record of outright dishonesty when it comes to their own mess-ups, I'm very surprised that the official party line isn't that everybody's computer is misconfigured!
    Well they initially opened up with "restart your modem LAWL."

Yea had my battlenet go down, and so i went to restart wow now i can not get back on grr

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I have an Authenticator, and Windows 7. First 3 attempts to log in didn't work, 4th time I Ran as Admin (usually don't need to) and it went through. Possibly coincidence.
    It is a coincidence, I have the same setup. Right now login servers are probably functional, but severely backed up due to some kind of network problem, so it's entirely possible for people to get lucky and slip through here and there.

Yup, logged off and took a shower. Updated my addons, I tried logging back in and unable to..cool.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

I have a feeling Candlejack is behi

10+ Year Old Account
    for the past week i havent played wow cause i got hacked now im ready to play and this happens