Skada not showing info on alts

I have a problem here, on my main skada behaves well aka shows everything (that i am enabled) and i can jugle between them (total, current, specific fight, dmage, healing done etc) freely.
    But on my alt (tbh didnt tested on other alts, so just lets leave it at one alt) it only shows one info that is currently chosen, for example if i set it to total damage, it shows it fine, but the second i switch to current, its a blank screen. Only /reloadui fixes this.
    Anyone knows the cause of this and maybe posible solutions? Cause reloading ui in dungeon/raid isnt the thing id do. I could live with it tbh, but would be glad if i could fix this somehow O.O

Can't say for certain as I've never seen that problem. But Skada seems to use the same profile for all chars as default, even keeping data from other chars when you switchs to alts.

Try changing the profile to one unique to your alt instead of it sharing profiles, can't say for sure it will help but if it is some random bug based on chars using the same profile it may solve it.

Try either resetting the profile for an affected chracter, or loading from one that works.
    On an affected character open the Skada configuration with /skada config
    Expand on the right-hand side if not already, and clck Profiles.
    Either click Reset Profile, or from the Existing Profile dropdown select the one from a character on which it works.