Deleted

throne of 4 winds question

Heythere,
    ive got a question about the first boss of throne of 4 winds.
    were a little bit struggeling with the first boss. i know most have already defeated that boss so i hope here will be plenty of help =)

our problem is the switching of the nature and frost tank/heal. we cant figure out wich way works best.
    the 2 things im interested in is when and how do you switch?

we normaly switch after the adds on nature are dead (around 70-80 energy mark) but we cant decide in what order we should switch.

should it be tank first, after tank switch healer switch, or the other way around or both on the same time?

thanks for the advice =)

We normally switch all at same time, never had issues. Around 70 energy to allow dps to move aswell to Frost platform. Remember adds must die first though. If this causes issues for you, have the tanks switching first, and then healers.

When adds are dead at about 80 energy tank and healer from "frost" jump to "nature" and those from "nature" jump to "frost"

What we do for normal mode 10m is: tank+healer on frost, dps+healer on wind and tank+healer+rest of dps on nature.

We switch at about 75-80 energy, at which point tank and healer from frost jump to nature, everyone on nature jump to frost and the dps on wind jumps to frost as well. The adds on nature must be dead by that point. After the ultimate the dps jumps back to their starting positions.

Rinse and repeat until the boss is dead

Get a decent DK tank, you never have to swap him off nezir then and you can keep a paladin healer there constantly. If the tank uses his AMS properly he should be able to complete lose his stack after the boss does it's ultimate. When I do it, I wait until the end of blizzard and you have to be ballsy and either use it straight away or wait another GCD and then use it. With the glyph you should be able to withstand the incoming frost damage and then block his debuff. You never go above 8 then on that platform.

Deleted
    tank + healer on Nezir
    2 ranged dps + healer on Rohash
    3 dps + tank + healer on Anshal

at 80ish energy healer + 1 dps from Rohash and all from Anshal gome to Nezir and the tank + healer at Nezir go to Anshal. After ulti ends, Rohash healer and dps go back to their places. Other healers and the tanks stay where they are. After two - we've done it with one but it's tight and risky - ulties we finish Anshal and Rohash at roughly the same time and zerg Nezir down with BL.

We leave shadow priest at Rohash. He has dispersion, PW:S, levitate and in emergency some heals, but you can just leave a healer there. Nezir ulti is healable with just one healer, but if you can bring two you can probably keep the fight up indefinately if your dps is low.