Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LolzwutFTW View Post
    You could also spend money on the repeatable donation quest (10g each complete) for The Shattered Sun Offensive reputation and purchase the 1000g title "of the Shattered Sun" once you hit exalted (If its still obitainable)
    How much would neutral -> exalted cost, only doing that donation quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Make an alt and get him geared?

Maybe the trinket that turns you into Super Monkey Ball? The Simian Sphere I think the name was. Profs you can level on your alt(s)?
    The Sphere is BoP. But the trinket that turns into your faction counterpart, (horde<->alliance) is BoE afaik. Orb of Transformation but that won't cost that much maybe 250g or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    And what does it have to do with his gold spending problems?
    Seemed he liked the Timermaw hold idea (which didnt include him spending any money), so i just built on to that.
    It seems he just want cool items, and free cool items > expensive cool items, no?

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    The Sphere is BoP. But the trinket that turns into your faction counterpart, (horde<->alliance) is BoE afaik. Orb of Transformation but that won't cost that much maybe 250g or something.
    Orb of Deception**, and yea its BoE

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy any mounts that you have not gotten so far. Seems like you haven't got the travelers tundra mammouth, so that might be a good choice. There is also a Grand Ice Mammouth you could buy from Hodir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Buy all mounts and go for the related achievements...

Oh, just curious: Could you provide a character name and realm, or maybe an armory link?
    When I found myself with tons of gold after getting Shadowmourne I found I was finally able to fund some of the achievements I was never able to get before, if you like achievements, go for some mounts, or try for the insane!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Trekk View Post
    Buy any mounts that you have not gotten so far. Seems like you haven't got the travelers tundra mammouth, so that might be a good choice. There is also a Grand Ice Mammouth you could buy from Hodir.
    ooww well reminded, I forgot there is that massive mammouth u can buy in Dala 19k I think :-) Tho if im possing on a land mount can't beat my Sea Turtle - i love the sound effects. The only other advantage of the mammouth is the repair bot, but I have Jeeves for that :-) still tempted

TY for all the helpful & some amusing comments all... keep them coming

Spend gold?! what wuuh wha.. where? Blizzard need to make new catalysme gold sinks. One ugly drake (mount) dosent cut it. Besides it cost way much unless you really into collecting mounts, like going for 125

I do lack the Hodir mount still.. but thats it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    How much would neutral -> exalted cost, only doing that donation quest?
    Its simple math lol, I'm not gonna do that for you >.>

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Super Monkey Ball?
    Money well spent

manged to bag me the haunted momento last night 7k, seemed a bit much but I like it :-)

Will be looking for other things for sure. keep those suggestions coming

& thanks for the replies thus far :-)