Thread: pugs ftw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    Ah, was thinking that someone could equip it to get the buff and then switch back to their normal weapon. If the buff drops off then ya, worthless.
    Paladins can't equip staves anyway, and a hunter has no need for intellect.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    That sucks, btw the druid is now using it on his balanced off spec.
    Well then the druid has every right to roll on it. Also the OP does not give any information on why the druid /spit on him? It is possible the OP pissed off the group for whatever reason so they all decided to piss you off back. Just because your the healer doesn't give the the automatic right to every spell power item that drops. The druid is perfectly within his rights to roll on it if he uses resto or balance as an offspec. The hunter and the pala have no right to roll but maybe you pissed them off?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    Well then the druid has every right to roll on it. Also the OP does not give any information on why the druid /spit on him? It is possible the OP pissed off the group for whatever reason so they all decided to piss you off back. Just because your the healer doesn't give the the automatic right to every spell power item that drops. The druid is perfectly within his rights to roll on it if he uses resto or balance as an offspec. The hunter and the pala have no right to roll but maybe you pissed them off?
    i know i am going to get ban but sir you are a moron. You roll for spec you joined in. if you want to roll for OS you ask if its ok to roll for a OS if no1 needs for main. Sick of ppl stockpiling OS gear they never use. If every1 would think like you(sadly there are more then few ppl with this retarted point of view) then every druid, shaman or whatever multispec class can roll on every freaking item. you would do a wow world a favor if you could quit. you know its quite popular these days to quite even more popular then to ninja

And no he did not roll for OS for sure. he rolled cus its epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Paladins can't equip staves anyway, and a hunter has no need for intellect.
    Oh I know that, was thinking as far as buffing others go. But if the buff drops after weapon swapping then ya, it is worthless.

Should have went to the OP anyway. And the spitter needs to get slapped in the back of the head.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    i know i am going to get ban but sir you are a moron. You roll for spec you joined in. if you want to roll for OS you ask if its ok to roll for a OS if no1 needs for main. Sick of ppl stockpiling OS gear they never use. If every1 would think like you(sadly there are more then few ppl with this retarted point of view) then every druid, shaman or whatever multispec class can roll on every freaking item. you would do a wow world a favor if you could quit. you know its quite popular these days to quite even more popular then to ninja

And no he did not roll for OS for sure. he rolled cus its epic.
    The whole point is that is a what level 40 epic that you will replace quite quickly? Rolling for OS you should as in level 85 instances I agree but in leveling instances really? Personally I only roll on elemental and resto gear for my shaman (which now are more or less the same) and don't roll for enhance because I never intend to play enhance. If you can use an item you are free to roll on it simple as that. At 85 where gear is more important then fair enough MS before OS but in reality those people joining a dungeon as a healer when leveling will 99% of the time not quest in healing spec so its not their "main" spec either unless they ONLY play dungeons.

what do you think how ppl get used to roll on everything at lvl 85? prolly cus they roll on everything before 85

Deleted
    When I tanked heroic Tol'vir for the 1st time and the Polearm (agility) dropped from the 1st boss, a DK needed on it and won it, I told him that if he didn't hand it over I'd either initiate a kick which would have gone through quite easily or i'd leave the group, either way he wouldn't be able to carry on for at least another 15 minutes :P

(this was back before vote kick changes)

needless to say he traded almost instantly.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, he won the roll. The WoW Gods favor him over you.