10+ Year Old Account

What the mastery change should've been.

It's fairly simple. Make all our heals proc the shield. I've been leveling a Priest and did some raiding with it, and the Holy mastery that puts a hot on people instead of a shield, works pretty good. And their AoE heal "Holy Word: Sanctuary" or Serenity, always mix them up, anyway, it heals the raid members standing in it for x every y seconds, and the mastery procs from it. This is what we need.

We need our mastery to proc from all heals. Light of Dawn, Holy Radiance. Now, Beacon of Light is a bit of a question mark in my head as I can see it being a bit over the top, but since the heal is already cut in half, it should balance itself fairly well.

The extended duration is of course a no brainer, it'll help, but we still need it to proc off of our AoE heals. The whole 1.25% > 1.5% change can be reverted in my eyes, if the above change gets implemented.

Thoughts?
    Hi

you aren't the first person to suggest that... even in this hour. You won't be the last. The mastery we have right now is so bad almost anything is an improvment. The problem is Blizzard seems to ignore the community constantly, or they really are oblivious to the problems of paladin pvp.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an interesting idea, and I recommend taking it to this thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!