Deleted

Finally saved enough, will theese parts fit together

Ok so I have been in need of a pc for a long time and finally got the money to get it,
    I will use this pc for wow and sc2 mostly and ofc facebook etc I just want to make sure all the parts fit b4 i buy
    and any tips for putting it together.

Samsung HD103SJ Spinpoint F3 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 32MB Cache 173804 99 in stock £43.01
    Samsung SH-S223 22x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black 145450 > 200 in stock £11.99
    Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3GHz Socket 1155 6MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor 251596 82 in stock £167.98
    Antec 300 Three Hundred Case 143854 102 in stock £49.62
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Licence and media - 1 PC - OEM - DVD - 64-bit - English 173791 911 in stock £83.48
    MSI GTX 560 TWIN FROZR II 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card 255699 68 in stock £200.64
    Asus P8P67 Pro R3 P67 Socket 1155 8 Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard 260185 55 in stock £141.08
    Corsair 650W TX Series PSU - 120mm Fan, 80+% Efficiency, Single +12V Rail 135514 119 in stock £63.52
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 1.5V Non-ECC Unbuffered 248846 80 in stock £92.24

Total £859.54 with out next day delivery, I'm soo exited been saving since xmas please say if any thing dosent fit or that I should change.
    ty Dan

Is indeed compatible although I recommend choosing a Western Digital Caviar Black

http://www.dabs.com/products/western...m_content=Q200
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

Deleted
    F3 is faster.

i recommend the Samsung over Western Digital aswell :P Even though i use a Caviar black myself :P
    CPU: I7 920 Ram: 6 GB Corsair Dominator GT
    GFX: GTX 295 MB: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
    HD: 40 GB Intel SSD & 1 TB Caviar Black
    Others: Chip PS2 - PS3 Slim - Xbox 360 Slim - Wii - PSP 2000

Deleted
    I picked up the F3 last month. great drive. quick too.

Deleted
    Getting a 320GB F4

Deleted
    Ok cheers for the replies ive ordered what I posted, I've never built a pc b4 so I will drop back in wen I/if get it built.
    and give my thoughts for ppl like me who was abit nervous about building there own pc.

i have heard bad reviews about corsair power supplies. i would honestly recommend either a thermaltake, or pc power @ cooling supply over a corsair one. seems that ram is the one thing that corsair does right

Quote Originally Posted by Nevardcire View Post
    i have heard bad reviews about corsair power supplies. i would honestly recommend either a thermaltake, or pc power @ cooling supply over a corsair one. seems that ram is the one thing that corsair does right
    Their most recent lineup has been spectacular. I use two, recommended one to a friend, and have seen virtually nothing but rave reviews all over the net.
    Super casual.

Thermaltake is a mediocre brand at best, Corsair is leaps and bounds ahead. The bad reviews you might have heard about Corsair might be linked to their CX series which is their budget line, but even those are pretty good and reliable PSUs.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    Corsair is amazing with PSU's, nothing bad about it. I would also suggest getting the Samsung drive. Good luck with the built

Yeah Corsair PSUs are good, not so much with Thermaltake. But he did also mention PC Power and Cooling PSUs. They are really good as well, but do not come modular. Though you can get them to customize the PSU to your needs.

EDIT: Forgot to say, for someone just building a new system, go with Corsair. PC P&C would be something for a more advanced build when you have more experience.

ah, well as nwo said, it was probably the cx series that i've heard bad reviews about. looking into it, yeah, the tx line seems to be doing quite well. i'd have to disagree with you on thermaltake, however, they've served me well before, and still do. i've got a 700w toughpower unit still cranking in my case four years after i got it. maybe they've started skimping in that department recently, who knows. it could be a case of ati vs nvidia, where some people have better luck with one over the other. the three psu companies i have typically trusted, though have been thermaltake, pc power & cooling, and antec, although it's possible for things to change over time and corsair isn't a bad company by any means

Well, know you already ordered, but consider this and to anyone else who's thinking about building a box from the ground up these days, drop about $250 bucks on a 120GB solid state hard drive, and use it for your OS and whatever games you play the most that will fit, and just use the 1TB hard drive for storage of less used programs or media that the load time doesn't matter as much.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

I've got an old Thermaltake 430W PSU sitting in my den from my old PC that's nearly six years old, the damn thing is STILL going strong. I can't speak for their quality today, but for a nearly six year old PSU, it's a damn fine piece of equipment.

Some day down the road here I'm going to be picking up another SSD, probably of the 120GB variety, though that's a little far off... hopefully prices by then will have dropped significantly.