Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

Love seeing people mention some of my favorites: Beyond Good and Evil, Psychonauts, Okami.

Also, kudos to whoever mentioned the Shadow Hearts series. Engaging, dramatic, funny, and fun to play. Not to mention it has one of the best scores of any game I can think of.

I always liked Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. It's battle system was a lot of fun and I loved the story.

And I don't know if this counts? But Pokemon Snap. People HATE this game because it's short and gimmicky, but damn do I love it. It's one of the first games that pops into my head when wishing for a sequel to something.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, without a doubt.

Deleted
    Every single dynasty warriors game. Well, the older ones primarily. For me, there is nothing more stress-relieving, than hacking and slashing thousands of people with a huge shiny blade.

aikens artifact to me was old but awsome game on pc with cards and tarrots

Alundra,
    Alundra 2,
    Golden Axe Warrior (No, not the side scrolling fighter).

Minesweeper

I'd say Zeno Clash. There's a demo on Steam right now, go try it. It's a... first person, fighting game. Set in a very strange world. Kind of.

I love the game though, for some reason. But I'm an odd person, so that may explain it. It's definitely worth a try though.

Minecraft.

Hahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Xenogears/Final Fantasy XIII/Shadow Hearts

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

Bahamut Lagoon.
    - Stumbled across this when I started to try out emulators. Never made it out of Japan before hand, but the tactics and such behind it..and the ingenious translation done, makes it very fun.

Micro Machines Racing
    - Loved those miniature cars... and then they made a SNES version and it was all VROOM!

Space Ace and Dragon's Lair.
    - Laserdisc goodness.

Illusion of Gaia
    - Heh. I loved being the Dark Knight whenever possible.. but the sense of puzzles and depth of story made it great.

Xenogears
    - May have done well, but a lot of depth to the story. Referring to famous pyschologists like Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung and Jacques Lacan.. not to mention philosopher Nietzsche, it was just awesomely deep on the second playthrough. Loved it way more than Xenosaga.

Pong and Tetris are very underrated

10+ Year Old Account
    with out a doubt Drill Dozer for Game Boy Advance. Made by the makers of the Pokemon series but never got much attention. In my personal opinion it is the best side scrolling plat former I have ever played.

Id like to say the Mother series but in the recent years it has really gone up in popularity.

Z for PC. Great RTS that was overshadowed by Warcraft.

God Hand for PS2.

for turn based RPGs: Shadow Madness, Guardians Crusade, Anachronox and Septerra Core.

Mischief Makers on N64.

Star Tropics on NES.

Ratchet Deadlocked: I have heard people say this game is so dark when compared to the rest of the series which is utter crap. The only "dark" parts of the game is games front cover art and I guess the title screen. This is also one of the funnest co-op games I have played in a while.

the Matt Hazard games.

Biohazard Battle and Light Crusader on Genesis/Mega Drive.

X-Blades and I may be alone on this but also Damnation.

Mole Mania. A underrated gem for Game Boy made by Shigeru Miyamoto.

Toonstruck

the Time Splitters series

Time Gal and Brain Dead 13. Same style games as Dragons Lair and Space Ace which also greatly overshadow them.

and of course Psychonauts and Brutal Legend.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-04-17 at 03:24 AM.

Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. It never got the attention that Call of Duty or Battlefield got. Which is a shame, because it was a far more balanced game, focusing on teamwork and really tight urban combat. Which ment campers, sure, but if you were good you knew where to expect them.

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation. Just a really tight Galactic conquest game. Wouldn't win any awards for being innovative (its very much like Masters of Orion), but it was very addicting none the less.

Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries. It looked really blocky, but my goodness. Such a good game. It was balanced too, if you ignored the lag that plagued the internet in the early 00's, where even if you took a light 'mech you had a chance of taking down even an assault 'mech one on one if you were good enough. Amazing teamwork and tactical play. Just a shame the league matches all devolved into 'snipe matches' most of the time - though the 3 vs 3 Light Division was insanely fun skirmishing.

Dungeon Keeper 2. Just go play it. Its deliciously evil.

Guild Wars. Very pretty game, with good mechanics. It was mostly overlooked due to people thinking it was just a WoW clone, but honestly its nothing like WoW. Engrossing story, balanced classes, and challenging but not time consuming gameplay.

And lastly...

World of Warcraft. And I'm serious here. The sheer amount of crap talking, moaning and qq'ing about WoW is ridiciulous. This is the king of MMO's for a reason. No other game has even compared to it for years, despite its aging engine and bloated playerbase. I may sound like a fanboy, but this game deserves more respect then it gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of Dragoon.