Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    An FPS it will NOT be. One reason i believe, again just my IMO, is that whole fact of player progression. People in MMO's like to see their progression. They can see that through armor/weapons and what have you. An FPS MMO lacks that visual identifier.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Halo MMO.

-When the Halo MMO was first being worked on by Ensemble, it was also code named Titan.
    -A lot of ex-Ensemble employees now work at Blizzard.
    -It's rumored to be an MMOFPS set in Space.
    -MicroSoft might have hired Activision (who owns Blizzard) to do it, since they have the rights. They've done it before with some DLC I believe.
    -Blizzard DID say it's a new IP, but Blizzard never specified new, as in new to them, or new all together. And they do tend to speak in riddles.
    -On an episode of 30 Rock (Season 1, ep 15) they play Halo. No blizzard games in sight. Ending credits say "Promotional Consideration furnished by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT.

Also, if I'm not mistaken Kotick has said he doesn't want any risky endeavors. Only things that will sell. And Halo does sell.

In all honesty, it's slightly unlikely, but it is quite a coincidence, no?
    Last edited by Zolgar; 2011-03-24 at 09:07 AM.
    "I can't take HIS money... I can't print MY OWN money... I have to work for money, why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson

Steam: Zolgar
    360: Thumbtack Jayk

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rumors have been pointing at a Halo fps mmo >.>

some crazy conspiracy proof too lol, look it up.
    No Signature. Seriously. None.

Deleted
    Thishas been debated and dissproved many times...