Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forever Alone.
    Signatures are overrated.

I have a girlfriend and she's a cutie pie. She's my honey bunny glumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    Relationships are overrated.
    Somebody got denied! *ba-dum-tiss*

Deleted
    Recently met someone and plan on telling them how i feel soon :O

Married.

I play a Holy priest and my wife plays an Arcane mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a very nice hubby. <3

Also to those of you who are trying to find ladies, here's a clue - if she can't handle being treated like one of your friends, she won't be able to handle you EVER.

Some girls are drama queens and they assume that the fluff they've seen on TV and in movies is how real life 'should' work. They will make your life a misery, just to prove the TV right and they're not worth your time.

Finding a chick who is beyond all that might take some time, but you also might have to admit to yourself, that a chick who is down to earth might keep her hair in a pony tail and wear jeans and a tshirt instead of miniskirts and high heels. Look for her in any amount of random locations. a bar or club is a bad freaking choice. There are tons of lonely nerd chicks out there who wouldn't mind your habits in the slightest.

Trust me, I was one. X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Forever alone. ;-;

I don't understand the opposite sex and don't feel the need to. I treat women exactly the same way as I do men, and they usually find this a bit offensive Women seem like a lot more trouble than they're worth.
    I agree with you 100% :P

I have a girlfriend of 1 1/2 years so far. I'm going to stick with her. She doesn't play wow and claims to be a non-gamer but she clearly likes RPGs judging by the cell phone/ipod games she plays. Might be a stretch to convert her to wow though.

10+ Year Old Account
    married!

And she is playing as a casual player. I got her into it tho
    No response from server

I have never been anything more than a girls friend, hell, even when I went over to my best friends house, his girlfirend says time and time again if she wasnt with him, it would be me, this endless torrent of Bullshizz is driving my head up the wall.

Nice girls who like you for who you are? What is this myth?

I met my special someone a bit over three years ago, it feels like we've always been together but it's still as exciting as ever. Needless to say, I'm loving it, and I'm hoping that I'll get to feel like this forever.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

where is the " its complicated option" ?? ))
    my case is abit more complicated, like i generelly prefer 1 night stands, coz relationship ( judging from past experience) use up 2 much energy and u just end up hatin each other, there is this girl at my college who i wouldn't mind breakin the rule for...
    But she has a boyfriend, she had him 2 begin with... Nevertheless we hanged out 24/7, but after i tried movin it 2 the next lvl, she clearly showed me that her boyfriend is more important than me ( by far)... sad story of my life =P
    so now im back to wow during the week, and pickin up random girls who im never gona see again at weekends -- and i plan 2 stay that way

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I always act like I don't want a girlfriend, but inside im hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    Finding a chick who is beyond all that might take some time, but you also might have to admit to yourself, that a chick who is down to earth might keep her hair in a pony tail and wear jeans and a tshirt instead of miniskirts and high heels. Look for her in any amount of random locations. a bar or club is a bad freaking choice. There are tons of lonely nerd chicks out there who wouldn't mind your habits in the slightest.
    Five-star post right there!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Special someone? Me. Gotta love yourself before you're worthy of anyone else. Aside from that.... working on it.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Women seem like a lot more trouble than they're worth.
    LOL they sometimes are a train wreck that's for sure, but they are definitely worth the trouble. No Pain No Gain, remember?

I've been with my current GF for 9 years now, so im not sure if i should pick "i have a girlfriend" or just assume i am kinda "engaged" :P
    Last edited by Cronos; 2011-03-24 at 01:09 AM.

Am engaged and i could never imagine myself with anyone else

Deleted
    Yes, I do. That person is me, I really love myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    The girl who walks in front of my tree every night option... where is it?

Haven't had a significant other for about half a decade now, which I am quite OK with. I was very lonely in the beginning, but I guess I'm used to it now.

forever alone. (my choice) ^.^

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.