Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I got one on my eye right now and i have this feeling she likes me too, but one of her friends is my ex ... And as far as i know they all seem to lie everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Why is this in Fun Stuff?! My love life isn't fun!! D'=

(It's non-existent...)
    You can have all the love I can spare. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    You can have all the love I can spare. :<
    Thanks, Lokann. That means a lot. =')

Single but looking/waiting pretty much
    < foreveralonegeek

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly forever alone since I've been in a (rather short) relationship already, but I don't see myself entering one in the near future.

It doesn't bother me. I love solitude.

I like someone.
    But for too long.
    I should just give up now.
    :'(
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

I'm currently single, but I want to ask this girl, who plays WoW and other awesome games, out so bad. The problem is I suck at being myself, so I have this bad habit of molding myself after the people I'm currently around, so I don't really have my own personality. Plus me and the girl only talk occasionally, and I can't bring myself to loosen up and talk to her, or ask her out because I feel I don't know her quite well enough.
    Last edited by Bored131; 2012-09-14 at 04:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I may be weak and pathetic but how dare you call me people.

Divorced one day short of seven years. Do not marry someone you do not care for at all...But now that I am a hideously ugly, overweight(found out I had had diabetes and no one knew for at least 5-7 years, but now with meds and all that stuff I should be to a good weight by next year), thirty two year old, I want to choose the forever alone option. Although there is this gorgeous Mexican girl I talk with a lot that I really like, but she is so much younger than I am and she just broke up with her boyfriend of six years and sasys she does not want to think of another relationship right now...at least she talks to me and my Spanish is decent.

Forever alone. By choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I find another like myself in this world, she and I will be a union to terrorize all liberals as the world has never seen before. I watch for her.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a boyfriend, we've been living together for two years come tomorrow, and we're planning on getting married once this whole college/Master's degree/money thing gets settled.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

just moved to another town, only had one really good friend for ages which then was like "dont want to know you anymore" ~1 1/2 years ago for no reason not responding to mails, calls and knocks anymore

now im in need of a job or something.. knowing no one here not being a person who starts convos with random people on the streets or so anyway (yeah kind of shy)
    sure a gf or just a good friend would be welcome but.. good or best friend has lost its meaning for me

actually voted single but i'd like someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been single pretty much all my life, and no matter how hard I try to be myself it just doesn't ever happen.

I swear I'm like a doormat really, every girl I have liked wants to be "just friends", they expect me to socialize with them and their bf's when they know how I feel about them (I tend to get jealous in these situations), and when it all goes wrong for them they expect me to dish out advice! I swear I have " mug" written on my forehead or something because no matter how hard I try to say no to helping them I can't bring myself to do it.

I certainly do feel lonely quite often, and I've all but given up hope after failing miserably on the online dating scene - maybe one day...

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

10+ Year Old Account
    With a girl and she is just precious. Love her with every fiber of my being. <3 Is in College, plays video games, plays Roller Derby, is more randy then I am, loves baking and doing art. <3 Her, and would give anything for her. Going to propose when I get back from my first deployment. :X

Deleted
    I have a wonderful girlfriend in Norway and I am in England. Currently working towards moving out there with her.

Forever alone no one wants a manic depressive geek who cant for life of him get a job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Forever alone no one wants a manic depressive geek who cant for life of him get a job
    Just to add a little perspective, there are also many girls with psychological disorders. In other words, it's not just men. I know a beautiful and incredibly sweet girl with an eating disorder, and a relatively attractive one with bipolar. Both are single, and while I haven't asked them this directly, I bet both of them also feel that they are unlovable. Who could better understand you than a girl who also has a disorder? We only stay alone when we believe we're the only ones with issues. Just a thought.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found that anyone I see as "special" I tend to be an asshole towards them and say they should never be acquainted with me mainly because I don't view myself with such enthusiastic regard and deep down in the bottomless pit I call my soul I really do not want people to be hurt by me.
    Forever alone by one's own fault I guess.
    On topic: I do not have a certain someone as of this moment in time.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

I do not have a special somebody. I really have no plans on having one either. I really need to figure out what I want in a relationship before I go into one. It is strange I can find someone attractive and then lose all attraction for them. I may have to stay single forever, I don't want to end up hurting anyone. I am really old fashioned when it comes to relationships. My great grandfather and my grandfather are role models because how well their marriages were.

Also I am not upset being single at all I actually enjoy it and a relationship right now for me sounds dreadful. At the same time I wouldn't mind stumbling across someone to spend my life with. Maybe one day I will be in a relationship. However I usually lose attraction for someone that shows interest in me. For example there was this girl who I thought was gorgeous. Next thing you know she wants to date and I lose all interest shortly after. Has anyone ever been like this? I feel it is a bit abnormal.

I'm always going to be alone because I hate who I am