Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    My old guild's healer. We hooked up a year ago on my birthday, been together for a good 3 months, then broke up. Most of us don't play, but we still have guildmeetings every now and then, and most of us are in touch on a daily basis. After 9 months i went to one of this meetings, first time since the breakup.
    Even though i had a relationship with someone else, we just couldn't resist each other. Seems like we will be back together very soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    snip...However I usually lose attraction for someone that shows interest in me. For example there was this girl who I thought was gorgeous. Next thing you know she wants to date and I lose all interest shortly after. Has anyone ever been like this? I feel it is a bit abnormal.
    Yes, though mostly when I was younger. Growing up I would like a girl, and when she began to like me or wanted to be my girlfriend the feelings disappeared. I never had lasting girlfriends when I was young because of this. I wasn't shallow, I think it was most likely related to fear. I probably feared the feeling of being trapped in a relationship and just wasn't ready for it. I don't think it's strange at all, and you'll probably grow out of it. I definitely learned to do love for real as I grew older. Trust me, it's less painful to do the hot and cold nonsense than it is to legitimately fall in love and then break up. That shit ruins you xD
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-08 at 05:43 AM.

I choose to be single. Women are far too much hassle to deal with, got to do a whole bunch of horseshit all for something you can do with your hand. Sex is highly overrated, quit wasting your time and become an abstinent wizard. It is the one true path to happiness and power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through weird stages of singleness (it's probably not that weird, but I'm surrounded by couples. /wrists):

A) I want a boyfriend for love and snuggles.
    B) Being single is awesome. Dating is generally horrible and boyfriends are suffocating.

I feel myself creeping to A. I think it may be the change of seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    gf for 2.5 years now. she keeps asking me if we will get married soon, but money's tight. damn economic crisis.

Living with my girlfriend that I've been with for 2 years now

Oh, and she's a part time gamer herself so don't mind me gaming at all. And hot. So, score!

Deleted
    I'm single and happy.

It's not that I don't want a girlfriend, but I'm just not really actively looking. For now it's not a priority.
    It certainly helps that I have more female friends than male ones though. And girls flirt with me all the time.

I have nothing to worry about.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a girlfriend, she lives with me and we're very happy after just over a year together.

Deleted
    I'm single but I'd like someone I have my eyes set on someone, but I don't know, whatever I try it's like she notices it for a while then forgets, and I'm not the type to tell someone in the face "I like you" because I've had some bad experiences with this and I don't know...

Deleted
    im not good in flirting and im also not the type of person that goes out in clubs or discos so its hard to find someone ^^

i also dont want to try this dating sites or single bars... dont know... doesnt feel right for me.

Deleted
    all bitches but mommy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a girlfriend, but I don't think it is going to work out long term. And of course, there never seems to be a good time to break it to her, and the possibility of her taking it really badly is very high. Ugh. Once I'm out though, I really think I should stay out, or just do open relationships only.

This is the saddest poll I have ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I'm single but I'd like someone I have my eyes set on someone, but I don't know, whatever I try it's like she notices it for a while then forgets, and I'm not the type to tell someone in the face "I like you" because I've had some bad experiences with this and I don't know...
    Hey I'm in the same predicament!

Whatever I do it is never enough it seems....whatever I say is never enough or I say the wrong things. I am really frustrated and wasting my time it seems. I am sure the person you have your eyes on isn't as bad as my crush....he called me his sister hahahaha!