15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand

ASUS RMA Service...

...absolutely sucks.

Timeline of my wonderful experience with them...

- January 2011: Sent in an RMA request for my motherboard (M4A89GTD Pro/USB3), waited 2 weeks, no response. Emailed Asus, they claimed to never have received the request.
    - 2 days later: Issued another RMA request. Got an email from Asus saying I should thoroughly test it before requesting an RMA (which I did.) Proceeded to talk to Asus and troubleshoot the issue. Same results as what I requested in the previous 2 RMA's (USB not functioning correctly/causing crashes regardless of BIOS setup, drivers, peripherals or addon cards installed, and Memory not working when properly configured despite testing on 3 different brands, 3 different CPU's). Representative says issue an RMA... which I already did and it was denied.
    - February 2011: THIRD RMA issued, with support code from Asus representative.
    - Late February 2011 (about 3 weeks later): RMA request accepted, got a number and all that jazz.
    - March 2nd 2011: Flight to Tampa, Florida at around 4:30, packed up the motherboard in the morning before work and sent it off at lunch via FedEx Two Day, meaning they get it in 2 days. Estimated turnaround time claimed by Asus is maximum 10 days after receiving, not including weekends, meaning I should have gotten the board back on March 17th.
    - March 18th 2011: Checked Asus RMA status. Result is "repairing". Status says board was received on March 15th even though I sent it FEDEX TWO DAY AIR ON MARCH 2ND. Contacted Asus, representatives were not helpful, and said they could not do anything.
    - March 23rd 2011: Asus RMA status reads as "WAITSWAP", and has been saying this since the 19th.

Asera is not a happy girl.

YE BE WARNED.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Where did you have to ship it to?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Markham, Ontario.
    red panda red panda red panda!