Thread: Fps issue

Deleted

Fps issue

Hey guys my Pc is the following ->

P4 3.0.6
    3Gb Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB ram

On 25m raids i usually get 1-3 Fps, is anything that can be wrong with my PC or it's time for update?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Hey guys my Pc is the following ->

P4 3.0.6
    3Gb Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB ram

On 25m raids i usually get 1-3 Fps, is anything that can be wrong with my PC or it's time for update?
    Thanks.
    That is most likely your problem.

That would be accurate. On my P4 2.66b, I get framerates topping out around 20... while soloing.

Time for an upgrade.
    Super casual.

Actually raiding 25mans with 10 year old computer? Can't be too pleasant...

But yea, it is time for a new computer. Doubt you can really upgrade anything to get any real boost on your current rig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like they said, it's time for an upgrade. If you're willing to build it yourself, check out NewEgg/TigerDirect (or whatever else there is if you live outside of the US). If you'd rather not, and don't mind spending a bit extra, you can check out IBuyPower. I would actually recommend checking out IBuyPower in the first place, just to get a look at what they put in their machines so you can get an idea of what's compatible.
    Last edited by Zolgar; 2011-03-24 at 08:29 AM.
    "I can't take HIS money... I can't print MY OWN money... I have to work for money, why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson

Steam: Zolgar
    360: Thumbtack Jayk