Thread: The ^ < v game!

  1. #2061

  2. #2062
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    ^ lol
    < hunts wabbits and ducks
    V hunts alliance

  3. #2063
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,958
    ^ Yes even tho I am alliance.
    < Lol I remember that elmer season cartoon, I used to have a VHS record of a huge amount of looney toons. Good times.
    v Is also at work, like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  4. #2064
    ^ I never worked
    < never worked
    V works

  5. #2065
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,958
    ^ Obviously
    < Wonders why snakez never worked
    v Will tell me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  6. #2066
    ^ its not normal to work at my age here... I think
    < is also lazy
    v thinks that I should work

  7. #2067
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,958
    ^ A/S/L? :-D
    < I got my job contract extended till new year yesterday, whoo!
    v Snakez, it must be!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #2068
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    ^ you are wrong muahahaha
    < requires foods
    V is ready for bed

  9. #2069
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    277
    ^ om nom nom
    < actually woke up with low blood sugar and is going to sleep momentarily :\
    v is going to apply for a mod position but have boubouille himself smite them down

  10. #2070
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    ^ Nah, I don't always apply for mod position, but when I do, I do it with Dos Eq- style.
    < Isn't applying to be a mod on here, but has never been denied a mod position in any GMOD server/group.
    v Drinks Cran-Vodka



  11. #2071
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,958
    ^ Nope. I just drank sprite
    < And ate loooaads of kebab, I'm stuffed.
    v Likes big butts and cannot lie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  12. #2072

  13. #2073
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    ^ video blocked in my country... GODDAMMIT YOUTUBE
    < sorry...but no, only liked the 1,2 seasons
    v is seth mcfarlane
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  14. #2074
    Herald of the Titans Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,543
    ^Thinks I have a bad sense of humour
    <Thinks he has a good sense of humour
    v Also has a good sense of humour

  15. #2075
    ^ I do have a good sense of humour
    < Has wiped a raid before
    v Has also wiped a raid before

  16. #2076
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    ^ i love the smell of the wipe in the evening :P
    < "i am the eggman"
    v "they are the eggmen"
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  17. #2077
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    277
    ^ he is the walrus
    < kukukachoo
    v has no idea what that is

  18. #2078
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,958
    ^ sounds like a pokémon-move
    < off to my kingsize bed again, god damn I need to find a new girlfriend I miss sleeping with someone... I am a very cuddly person...
    v also loves giant pillows like I do
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  19. #2079
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,073
    ^ Hell yeah, nothing like a huge pillow in the dead of night
    < Has a larger than normal king sized bed
    v Isn't sure if I was being sarcastic or not with my ^ comment



  20. #2080
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind your Bakaneko.
    Posts
    1,529
    ^ Doesn't know what ^ < v > 42
    < Think Avian...
    v http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •