Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Independent 25m heroic raid guild (3/12 heroic / clear N) - Resto Shaman needed!

HC raid guild needs you! (topic should have read 13!)

Dear Shaman,

You are the guy that wins heroic raid bosses for the guild! you know your class inside out and in fact probably have nicknames for all your totems! You're kicking serious ass by mixing up all your spells (the right tool for the right job)... and whats more you don't mind contributing to tactics, especially tactics which could revolve around shaman abilities.

What we are looking for is a guy or gal (plenty of us are female so its not sexist or anything) - who wants to make a difference and feel appreciated in a heroic raiding guild. So far we have 3 heroic bosses on complete farm, downed each week. We're looking for you, for the 4th fresh heroic kill.

Please don't hesistate to make an alt on our server (steamwheedle cartel EU) and contact any member of independent to get in touch with "Lily" if you have any questions at all and I will be happy to provide you one on one information about us.

My alts are: Lilyana, Lilyania and Lilsa, but any officer should be able to help you - just say Lily sent you and they'll know you're applying or want information

Alternatively, take the plunge and click here to apply directly: http://independentswc.guildomatic.com/

I look forwards to meeting a new shaman friend for heroic raiding and maybe even some pvp fun. See you!
    Last edited by Lilyana; 2011-03-24 at 03:56 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Surely there is one cute resto shaman out there? please don't make us recruit yet another paladin which will have to happen if we can't fill this spot within a short time frame

(we don't over-recruit)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Splat.......