Hconclave vs. Homnotron

So me and my guild leader have been getting into quite a few disputes over which one of these fights would be better to focus on, we are 25m and have Halfus, Chim, Maloriak, and Magmaw down.(People have zero awareness so no atra yet). I'm asking mainly people who have killed both post nerf

Conclave is easy once your wind platform and DK kiter learn their shit. Omnotron is fairly easy after the nerf but I would say that it is still harder - this is 25 man.

Zero awareness you say? Definitely go with Conclave. Not saying Conclave doesn't require you to know what's going on, but IMO Omnitron requires you to a lot more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig test
    On topic though I'd say conclave would be easier because 1 person making a mistake on H-omni will wipe you however, with the several nerfs to H-omni it might not be as difficult because with all the reduced hp you have so much of a shorter fight. Overall though I think H-omni requires alot more attention to whats going on where you can't just rely on raid leader call outs.

Made by dubbelbasse

H Omnitron is much easier than Conclave, especially after all the nerfs.

Omnotron is easier than conclave, really. I'm not sure why people say conclave requires less awareness than omnotron - thing is, while it might, it still requires good communication skills between the platforms, and it requires your melee to be extremely aware on Rohash, and your DK/mages to work well together for the adds.
    In any case, neither Omnotron nor conclave requires LESS awareness than Atramedes - you should go for him first. Just get the ranged / healer with lowest latency to download the Atramedesclicker addon, and then do the damn encounter. It is extremely much easier than conclave/omno.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The difference is, Conclave difficulty is focused on Rohash and Anshal adds. So basically, couple healers - since it's usually first Windblast that's most dangerous - melee and 1 DK kiter. Anshal/Nezir groups have it easy.
    Omnotron involves entire raid. Everyone has to watch out for debuff, grip, adds, exploding void zones, roots. You don't get easy job simply because you're "ranged dps" or "tank healer".

If I was in your Raid and with those bosses down I would go for Atramedes. I think he's REALLY easy in 25man as it doesn't matter if one or two players die.

Deleted
    Conclave revolves around wind plaform not failing, and the Nature add tank not dying.
    Omni kinda relies on the whole raid doing the right thing / moving in the right place / not nuking the shield etc.

Difficulty wise I'd say they were about even, but it'll come down to what sort of raid you have.
    If you have a decent add tank for nature, you should be ok if you put the lesser aware ppl on nature, and the more aware ppl on wind.
    For a raid that's half good and half not so good I'd be tempted to go for conclave.

Zero awareness? Raiders that are so clueless that you can't do Atramedes, that you can't strafe out of white circles? /Gquit.

Atramedes is easier then every single boss, if you can't do that, I don't know what to tell you.

After all of his nerfs, Atramedes is probably the easiest heroic boss in this tier, save for maybe Halfus.

I'd say Conclave is easier. We killed Omnotron first and haven't killed Conclave, but a kill isn't far off, and feels much easier than Omnotron.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conclave took us longer for a kill. Omnitron is really easy atm, and atramedes even more.
    Valiona just took us 1 raiding day too