can't wait to play the sith assassin, it just screams enhancement shaman to me

minus the stealthing
    Omians- 90 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream
    Pokemon Friend Code- 4382 - 3430 - 6494

Is tehre any info on how character creation will be?
    I mean, it's like wow with pre-def faces, hair, etc, or is more like the sims? Somebody probably already answered this, but hell, no way im looking through 300 pages

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Is tehre any info on how character creation will be?
    I mean, it's like wow with pre-def faces, hair, etc, or is more like the sims? Somebody probably already answered this, but hell, no way im looking through 300 pages
    http://betacake.blogspot.com/2011/06...rattataki.html

this was linked twice, the first one i lost track up but it was posted again a few pages back

Another question. How is the currency system?
    Is it like Wow, where someone with say... 50k is rich, or is it like ragnarok, where we talk about billions of zeny (the game currency)

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Another question. How is the currency system?
    Is it like Wow, where someone with say... 50k is rich, or is it like ragnarok, where we talk about billions of zeny (the game currency)
    i forgot how much it was said.. but i think it was said that 27K credits buys your first mount

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 08:53 PM ----------

maybe 17K..

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    http://betacake.blogspot.com/2011/06...rattataki.html

this was linked twice, the first one i lost track up but it was posted again a few pages back
    Il add that Rattattaki dont have hair so thats why we dont see it in those screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    i forgot how much it was said.. but i think it was said that 27K credits buys your first mount

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 08:53 PM ----------

maybe 17K..
    it was 40k for the first mount in one of the Q&A with testers.
    Last edited by Nienniora; 2011-06-18 at 08:59 PM.

So is it possible for me to get an awesome Bounty Hunter sig like all the other star wars sigs i've been seeing on other peoples profiles?

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    So is it possible for me to get an awesome Bounty Hunter sig like all the other star wars sigs i've been seeing on other peoples profiles?
    We got them off here but you'll have to edit it to fit in the limits.

http://www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator

http://www.gimp.org/ <===== For editing your sig

Two tutorials have been posted on that in the last few pages.... read before posting, please.

Photoshop tutorial: http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthre...1#post11950151
    GIMP (freeware) tutorial: http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=11951040#post11951040

*edit*
    The link to the Photoshop tutorial seems to be linking to the wrong page (277), that tutorial is on page 276.
    Poopie forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    I think "Roids" is the term your looking for here. Acid would make itself delusional and it'd look like crap.
    Actually in Star Wars universe we use term "spice"

Stop chewing on that spice.

Lay off that spice !

Shutta! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I was talking to a buddy of mine who is in the beta. I told him to tell me all the negative things he can think of. Surprisingly it was nothing major:

Only a couple of things...

It is not obvious at first that the world map shows quest objectives... it is a beta... I forgive it

It is not obvious how to use the lfg system... it is a beta... I forgive it.

Quest items with on use have to be used from inventory or dragged to the action bar... unlike wow which includes a link to the item in the quest tracking. This is my only beef so far, and a minor one since quest items have their own inventory space which rocks.

It is not obvious how to use your companions, but this is a beta, I forgive it.

It is not obvious how to get and use skills... it is a beta...

What are the GOOD things he said?

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    LOL how much time you got brah? j/k with you, but I'm sure there is quite a bit of good things.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I didn't ask. I mean he mentioned a couple things that I already knew. And I've heard as many positive things as I think I can hear (until we hear about endgame PvE and PvP). So, I asked for a truly unbiased "negative things" review. And that's all he could think of in the short time he's been playing it.

Well i'm definetly ready for this game. my family just gave me a 40" widescreen 1080p tv and i'm using it as a montior now lol. must watch the 3 trailers NOOOOWWW

Didn't check to see if this was already discussed but...

I know it would be weird and there would be problems with it but wouldn't it be cool if the classes could learn had some sort of leap, like force jump or thrusters

Quote Originally Posted by Qx15 View Post
    Didn't check to see if this was already discussed but...

I know it would be weird and there would be problems with it but wouldn't it be cool if the classes could learn had some sort of leap, like force jump or thrusters
    Most of the melee classes seem to have a skill precisely like this, actually, just from watching the class vids/short gameplay bits we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Qx15 View Post
    they do have. Force jump for warrior/knight and I've seen BH having a rope to bring people to them (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat) as well as having a rocket jump/punch

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Then again, some people pull a Judge Dredd: They drag you down while yelling THE LAW, then shoot you in the face.
    That movie was so bad it was awesome.
    <3 that movie. I AM THE LAW!

Btw, i know Moaradin posted a do it yourselfer to making your ToR sig legal, but i was wondering if i could get some assitance, as i am a total noob on doing that kind of image altering D: :P I will pay handsomly in any fashion you choose if anyone can help me <3 lol
    Last edited by thenextaverageguy; 2011-06-19 at 01:25 AM.