Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Trollsbane i dont see why you say that video dont give justice, i think it does.
    Don't get me wrong. Many videos are amazing imo. But, if you think they are, your mind will be blown and your pants might mess when you actually play the game. To have your character in your hands, watching your story unfold, brings back a magical element of gaming that has been lost since the MMO scene took our gaming lives.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:38 AM ----------

Here's what I need folks:

Lore. It seems very popular lately, and although many aspects are not revealed because they will be in the game, being told as you go, I'd like to ad it to the front page. If you can find me the links of lite that are prevelant to this time period and the period just prior, that would help me a lot. Label them as well.

Example:
    Storyline of KOTOR: ww.blabla.com
    Holonet timeline: ww.blabla

Also, I need a step by step on how to make the sigs forum legal and have the correct background color. The more detailed the better. I'm not retarded, but I'm bad with that image manipulation stuff and screwed it up when I tried. Luckily, Lackluster just made one for me. =) So if one of you can do that for mw, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:45 AM ----------

Hey mods,I'm pretty sure some of the coding on the site was changed in the last day or two with the comment box. It's acting funky with the changes, and deleting all spacing I have in posts. I post primarily from my phone, so this sucks for me. This doesn't seem to be the case with posting on my PC. Can you please passthia message along? Thanks.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 02:43 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.

Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?
    All shops have placeholder dates and indicate to something. It raises their preorder sales and hype. They can say all they want, but it's just fluff. None of them know the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.

Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?
    well... I can still order starcraft ghost at the game shop down the road from my house. If that's any indication at all

Trolls, have you changed it to the one Lackluster did yet? Still showing the white border and is over the MMO-Champ limit.

Last edited by Greevir; 2011-06-18 at 03:27 PM.
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Also, I need a step by step on how to make the sigs forum legal and have the correct background color. The more detailed the better. I'm not retarded, but I'm bad with that image manipulation stuff and screwed it up when I tried. Luckily, Lackluster just made one for me. =) So if one of you can do that for mw, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all.
    Use the sig then.

Anyway I'll make a short step-by-step guide if I can.

Wtf. It was the correct size and color yesterday when I copied it. ><
    I guess I'll redo it (again) later today.

How to make SWTOR forum Signatures legal with Photoshop:

1. Create a signature and download it to your computer. Here's a example of a unedited signature:

That would be fine but its actually too large for MMO-Champion.

2. Open up your image in photoshop and go to Image -> Adjustments -> Posterize

3. Set the slider as low as you can while keeping the same quality. I chose 40 but its up to you.

4. Go to Image -> Image Size and change the Height to 100 pixels

5. Go to File -> Save for Web & Devices and make sure png-24 and transparency are checked.

Signature should now be legal

Last edited by moaradin; 2011-06-18 at 04:19 PM.

Trolls, I'll fix your sig using the mod CP. But, only because I "like" you. And by like I mean, I'll /salute you when I'm killing you over and over again when this game drops

edit: annnnd fixed.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-06-18 at 03:52 PM.

About the guy asking about healing specs and similarity between WoW and SWTOR

Smuglers/Imperial Agents healing spec is very similar to resto druids (mainly around hots)

Bounty Hunter/Trooper very similar to resto shamans (Kolto Tank = Earth Shield)

SI/Jedi Consular this would be like mix between holy and disc priest to some extent (Static Barrier = PW:S)

This is all from information gathered , ofc things can change but atm things are like that

Now that I'm done with that tutorial, I'm gonna sit back and watch that Sith Inquisitor video.. Here's hoping that the player isn't another keyboard turning clicker.

Moaradin
    max size is 500x100, still not legal

Signature & Avatar Guidelines

• Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    • Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    • Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    • Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    • Maximum avatar filesize: 10kB. A helpful guide on how to shrink your avatars may be found here
      Restricted file types in signature/avatar: None. You can have it animated if you must, but be sure that it meets the other rules (More importantly filesize).

Avatars and signatures are subject to the same rules as posts and threads. They should not shock, offend or in any other way break our rules.
    even Buckwald is not legal haha
    Text add pixel to your signature size!
    Last edited by Nienniora; 2011-06-18 at 04:07 PM.

haha 4 pixels off. Well, that is an easy fix. updating...

edit: should be fixed now.
    Last edited by moaradin; 2011-06-18 at 04:29 PM.

The leaked inquisitor video was part of Trantice's leaks of him playing that class, so don't hold your breath it's pretty boring imo

I live to cleanse the galaxy of all Republic scum for my great Emperor

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

This is exactly why i will never be a Jedi. That's what makes me who i am. That's why i fight, not out of mindless duty, but from love and righteous fury. I know what it's like to have no one care for you. I know how painful life can be and i will ensure it happens to no one else. I will do it because i want to. Not because i've been kidnapped and had it pounded into my head. If the Jedi can't accept that there could be outside motivation fo what they do... I will join the Sith and uphold the Light Side in my own way.

Now you're turn.
    Vengeful Trooper? Vigilante Bounty Hunter? Why would you explore the other side of the Force?

Oh ok. I'll still watch it anyways since I missed it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Moaradin
    max size is 500x100, still not legal

even Buckwald is not legal haha
    Text add pixel to your signature size!
    You know, I doubt the mods are going to even give you a slap on the wrist for a sig that is slightly bigger than they actually allow. It'd be like if a cop pulled you over for going 5 miles over the speed limit, it'd be kinda silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    You know, I doubt the mods are going to even give you a slap on the wrist for a sig that is slightly bigger than they actually allow. It'd be like if a cop pulled you over for going 5 miles over the speed limit, it'd be kinda silly.
    Got pulled over doing 35 in a 30 in Wappingers Falls, NY. Luckily I was in my uniform and the cop let me off. Totally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Trolls, I'll fix your sig using the mod CP. But, only because I "like" you. And by like I mean, I'll /salute you when I'm killing you over and over again when this game drops edit: annnnd fixed.
    Thanks. Now cook me a steak and I'll entertain the thought for your desire for a long walk on the beach. =p
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Got pulled over doing 35 in a 30 in Wappingers Falls, NY. Luckily I was in my uniform and the cop let me off. Totally ridiculous.
    Then again, some people pull a Judge Dredd: They drag you down while yelling THE LAW, then shoot you in the face.
    That movie was so bad it was awesome.