not sure if this has been seen

http://www.torhq.com/2011/06/08/swtor-leaked-beta-footage-sith-inquisitor/

s
    ound on the first video picks up at 2mins in
    Only death my pay for life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post
    To who ever can answer this shall get the keys to mah interwebs. Of the healing classes we know of which ones have what roles. And by that I mean which is the HoT(Druid) healer, Tank(Paladin) Healer and the Absorbsion (disc Priest like) healer. I remember hearing someone on darthhater mention a HoT healing class so im assuming we have variety. Thanks, Tam.
    http://darthhater.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwarder View Post
    not sure if this has been seen

http://www.torhq.com/2011/06/08/swtor-leaked-beta-footage-sith-inquisitor/

s
    ound on the first video picks up at 2mins in
    that guy is one of those guys that enjoys removing the clothes of his charecter to show off the body it seems XD
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    that guy is one of those guys that enjoys removing the clothes of his charecter to show off the body it seems XD
    lol oh my. This is why I will never play on an rp server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello TOR fans, old and new. Since just before E3 this year, this thread has exploded. We gained 1400 posts and about 90,000 new views during E3, and it still hasn't really slowed down. So, I'd like to go over a few things.

My name is Trollsbane, but you may call me Trolls for short. =p I run this thread out of love for this game. I feel it's important to combat the huge amount of disinformation that circulates about this game. This is THE big upcoming game of the MMO industry. Everyone is following it hoping it succeeds, competes, or fails. I put together a compilation of known facts on the first page to help find all the info people are looking for by puting it in one easy to find place.

I've had a chance to play this game. I was never a chosen game tester. I know a few things about this game that the general public does not. And for the most part, it will stay that way. Although I am bound by no NDA, I still won't discuss things that have not already been seen outside of conventions. What I can do, is elaborate further than many of the fansites have done. This of course does not stop others from posting beta leaks. I'm just saying it won't come from myself.

Having played the game, I can say (as true with almost every game) seeing videos of gameplay does this game no justice in any form. It plays smooth and looks beautiful. It's not "WoW in space". It's an evolution. The story, something that many still believe is impossible in an MMO, truly makes this game gripping and more immersive than anything else in the market ever hoped to be. This can only be felt when you actually get to play it. But the story is not by anymeans the only great thing this game has to offer. This is Bioware at their best.

The community in this forum is something I really care about. Discussion is fine, and wanted. But flaming is something we need to work to avoid. People love to pop into this thread and post the 1 bad review out of 100. They like to say how the game looks like crap and this or that is bad. Etc. Etc. Ignore these people. Report the post and move on. As for ourselves, treat eachother with respect. You are not special, so don't act like you sit above the rest.

Don't go into another video game's thread and flame. Many people here have interest in more than one game, and have built a friendly community with the lovers of that game. Mainly this applies to Guild Wars 2 and the people in that thread. We won't see eye to eye on many a things, but that is no reason to disrespect them, and vice versa.

Don't start any retarded "WoW killer" posts. You look like an idiot, and thus make us look like tools. Keep the TOR talk civil and in this thread. We don't need another Rift fiasco in these forums. If you have ideas or something that you would like added to the front page, please post it here for more input or send me a message.

TL;DR: You're an idiot and should just read the damn thing. Be respectful and help eachother. Read the post on the front page to find many answers you may have.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 05:41 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

15+ Year Old Account
    As for me im only visiting mmo-champ for the off-tpic section and this thread now, il post everything thing i find, next time send me a beta key! Muhaha!

Ive lost interest in wow in March even without ToR it would not have changed, and the more the time advance and i look at their design direction the more i hate it.

Trollsbane i dont see why you say that video dont give justice, i think it does.
    Its my kotor3 with multiplayers!

R.I.P. Nienniora the ret paly, you fought long enough.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-06-18 at 01:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    As for me im only visiting mmo-champ for the off-tpic section and this thread now, il post everything thing i find, next time send me a beta key! Muhaha!

Ive lost interest in wow in March even without ToR it would not have changed, and the more the time advance and i look at their design direction the more i hate it.

Trollsbane i dont see why you say that video dont give justice, i think it does.
    Its my kotor3 with multiplayers!

R.I.P. Nienniora the ret paly, you fought long enough.
    well most videos graphics have to be turned down to make for smoothness of streaming or recording

and yes R.I.P for your pally.. i don;t think i can retire my shaman.. hes over 6 years old and really the only thing thats keeping me in the game.. is the time left from the release date of SWTOR and my girlfriend playing the game, not totaly sure she wants to play the starwars mmo and that her laptop can handle it =s

and Troll id love to just probe your Brain for more info but ya, i agree you can't tell us everything,
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Many videos are amazing imo. But, if you think they are, your mind will be blown and your pants might mess when you actually play the game. To have your character in your hands, watching your story unfold, brings back a magical element of gaming that has been lost since the MMO scene took our gaming lives.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:38 AM ----------

Here's what I need folks:

Lore. It seems very popular lately, and although many aspects are not revealed because they will be in the game, being told as you go, I'd like to ad it to the front page. If you can find me the links of lite that are prevelant to this time period and the period just prior, that would help me a lot. Label them as well.

Example:
    Storyline of KOTOR: ww.blabla.com
    Holonet timeline: ww.blabla

Also, I need a step by step on how to make the sigs forum legal and have the correct background color. The more detailed the better. I'm not retarded, but I'm bad with that image manipulation stuff and screwed it up when I tried. Luckily, Lackluster just made one for me. =) So if one of you can do that for mw, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 07:45 AM ----------

Hey mods,I'm pretty sure some of the coding on the site was changed in the last day or two with the comment box. It's acting funky with the changes, and deleting all spacing I have in posts. I post primarily from my phone, so this sucks for me. This doesn't seem to be the case with posting on my PC. Can you please passthia message along? Thanks.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 02:43 PM.

Deleted
    There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.

Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?
    All shops have placeholder dates and indicate to something. It raises their preorder sales and hype. They can say all they want, but it's just fluff. None of them know the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    There are lots of swedish online video game shops that are indicating that SW: TOR is being released around september.

Are they even allowed to "indicate" shit without a proper release date being announced?
    well... I can still order starcraft ghost at the game shop down the road from my house. If that's any indication at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls, have you changed it to the one Lackluster did yet? Still showing the white border and is over the MMO-Champ limit.

Last edited by Greevir; 2011-06-18 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Also, I need a step by step on how to make the sigs forum legal and have the correct background color. The more detailed the better. I'm not retarded, but I'm bad with that image manipulation stuff and screwed it up when I tried. Luckily, Lackluster just made one for me. =) So if one of you can do that for mw, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks all.
    Use the sig then.

Anyway I'll make a short step-by-step guide if I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf. It was the correct size and color yesterday when I copied it. ><
    I guess I'll redo it (again) later today.

How to make SWTOR forum Signatures legal with Photoshop:

1. Create a signature and download it to your computer. Here's a example of a unedited signature:

That would be fine but its actually too large for MMO-Champion.

2. Open up your image in photoshop and go to Image -> Adjustments -> Posterize

3. Set the slider as low as you can while keeping the same quality. I chose 40 but its up to you.

4. Go to Image -> Image Size and change the Height to 100 pixels

5. Go to File -> Save for Web & Devices and make sure png-24 and transparency are checked.

Signature should now be legal

Last edited by moaradin; 2011-06-18 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls, I'll fix your sig using the mod CP. But, only because I "like" you. And by like I mean, I'll /salute you when I'm killing you over and over again when this game drops

edit: annnnd fixed.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-06-18 at 03:52 PM.

About the guy asking about healing specs and similarity between WoW and SWTOR

Smuglers/Imperial Agents healing spec is very similar to resto druids (mainly around hots)

Bounty Hunter/Trooper very similar to resto shamans (Kolto Tank = Earth Shield)

SI/Jedi Consular this would be like mix between holy and disc priest to some extent (Static Barrier = PW:S)

This is all from information gathered , ofc things can change but atm things are like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Now that I'm done with that tutorial, I'm gonna sit back and watch that Sith Inquisitor video.. Here's hoping that the player isn't another keyboard turning clicker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moaradin
    max size is 500x100, still not legal

Signature & Avatar Guidelines

• Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    • Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    • Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    • Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    • Maximum avatar filesize: 10kB. A helpful guide on how to shrink your avatars may be found here
      Restricted file types in signature/avatar: None. You can have it animated if you must, but be sure that it meets the other rules (More importantly filesize).

Avatars and signatures are subject to the same rules as posts and threads. They should not shock, offend or in any other way break our rules.
    even Buckwald is not legal haha
    Text add pixel to your signature size!
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-06-18 at 04:07 PM.

haha 4 pixels off. Well, that is an easy fix. updating...

edit: should be fixed now.
    Last edited by moaradin; 2011-06-18 at 04:29 PM.