Screw both you weaklings. Only Jedi Knights have the constitution to balance both the Light Side of the force as well as Tanking.

Go home and kill some Sandpeople.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    Screw both you weaklings. Only Jedi Knights have the constitution to balance both the Light Side of the force as well as Tanking.

Go home and kill some Sandpeople.
    Don't you have to be meditating somewhere?

I hope your guild is ok with their tank taking a break during a boss fight to look into his inner self.

You're welcome to join the Empire if you ever realize the Jedi code doesn't suit you.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

vs

There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force.

I think the first one better suits a real warrior.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-10-31 at 06:49 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Don't you have to be meditating somewhere?

I hope your guild is ok with their tank taking a break during a boss fight to look into his inner self.

You're welcome to join the Empire if you ever realize the Jedi code doesn't suit you.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    At least I'll be meditating and not messing with my torso-mounted lite-brite (Thanks Robot Chicken.)

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I'll be meditating and not messing with my torso-mounted lite-brite (Thanks Robot Chicken.)
    I think you're in the wrong era, man.

Try setting your time machine back 3k years =)

As far as I'm concerned, Palpatine is a comical character. I mean does anyone actually take him seriously? Goofy old dude thinking he's the ultimate force of darkness, lol. Gimme a break.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

I think you're in the wrong era, man.

Try setting your time machine back 3k years =)

As far as I'm concerned, Palpatine is a comical character. I mean does anyone actually take him seriously? Goofy old dude thinking he's the ultimate force of darkness, lol. Gimme a break.
    Ok, fine, lets go back 3k years. Hmm. Malak. Malgus. There seems to be a pattern here. Miss your jawbone much? At least the Jedi aren't a bunch of cripples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, fine, lets go back 3k years. Hmm. Malak. Malgus. There seems to be a pattern here. Miss your jawbone much? At least the Jedi aren't a bunch of cripples.

Malgus's jawbone is intact, tyvm.

And Malak lost his because he challenged Revan, when the latter was still a 100% Sith.

So your argument is invalid, the Empire has the real warriors. And the Republic has yoga instructors. Good luck trying to fight us with your ankles behind your ears.

Yes, the empire has real warriors.

haydenchristensen.jpg

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the empire has real warriors.

haydenchristensen.jpg

1. Again, wrong era.

2. He was a pansy-ass traitor. And he died. The Republic got his even gayer version in the form of his son. So you lose, again :P

Well, then I'll just mention how Marka Ragnos' resurrected spirit was punked by fledgling knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, then I'll just mention how Marka Ragnos' resurrected spirit was punked by fledgling knight.
    1. Again, wrong era =)

2. Ragnos was controlled by a crazy chick who was out of her league and off her meds. He got bored with the weakling and left.

3. How many Jedi were even able to fight in any form after dieing anyway? None. All they did was appear and annoy Luke Alternatesexualorientationwalker with cryptic "advice". So the Empire wins again.

guys, cut it out, its just annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    guys, cut it out, its just annoying
    Sorry, didn't realize we were at a scientific conference here =)

Let me adjust my glasses, tie and cufflinks.

Don't know if this has already been mentioned here, but I saw this on SWTOR's official Twitter feed earlier today:

"Next week, we will be hosting some of our fansites right here in Austin! Keep track of the event with the #SWTOUR hashtag."

Hope this means lots of new info next week.

We're just screwing around anyway (at least I am, pretty sure Zealous is as well)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned here, but I saw this on SWTOR's official Twitter feed earlier today:

"Next week, we will be hosting some of our fansites right here in Austin! Keep track of the event with the #SWTOUR hashtag."

Might or might not.

Could just be boring PR stuff.

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 07:27 PM ----------

We're just screwing around anyway (at least I am, pretty sure Zealous is as well)
    Screwing around with an Empire vs Republic debate? I wouldn't dream of it!

Next thing you know you'll be accusing me of sitting at my computer, drinking Irish ale and typing juvenile bullshit to entertain myself!

Might or might not.

Could just be boring PR stuff.
    True, but you never know.

saw this on reddit and laughed

first SWTOR expansion preview in counter of Mists of Pandaria....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post

Rofl.

Introducing, for the very first time, the Slinger class! Throw pebbles of doom at your enemies, explore the power of the legendary Ewok sharpshooters!

But seriously, I would kill myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post

I just saw that on twitter from rockjaw, seems like most of the big fansites are gonna go, including one that is all about RPing, which means they may knuckle an answer about having last names. I'd prefer if they do, but either way I just wanna know what to expect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post

ROFLMAO Thanks mate. Funny pic and a reason why I haven't seen ROTJ in over 15 years.