Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did they unsticky the chat thread? D:

makes me a sad panda. I suppose though if they wanted to lock it they would have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    Why did they unsticky the chat thread? D:

makes me a sad panda. I suppose though if they wanted to lock it they would have.
    Was thinking the same, seeing the amount of troll in the other thread make me want to not read anything..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Very likely. Not sure if it's true, haven't played JK yet. However, seeing as part of the whole light side gig is no romance, would be kind of against your whole sales pitch to her if you went light side then shagged.
    No, it's not that. Vette is a light side romance and Consulars and JKs have light-side romances. You may get DS points here and there for that as a Jedi, but certainly not an issue for a SW.

Even a light side SW is not a light side JK, he/she doesn't give a flying fork about their code anyway according to the plot.

If this is the case, it's just a plot choice by the writers.

I'm however having trouble confirming this. It's mostly info from fan sites and former leak sites, but it could be based on faulty reports and simply on the fact that at first a LS Jaesa gives you disapproval if you flirt. I can't determine whether this means it's a closed door or just an "obstacle" (kek) according to the plot .

P.S. I just keep seeing the actress's face when Jaesa talks =) Such a distinctive voice, lol. I even remember her from the Psych series.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that the game is out, this thread didn't need to be stickied anymore. With the limited space of one forum, there are better things that can be stickied to help people out more than this thread can now.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Its still a really useful source of info though (perhaps a snippet you missed in all the other threads/websites out there) so thanks again Trollsbane for having put it all together over the course of the year

(People will likely keep bumping it to keep it near the top )

been trying to get my authenticator code change, put it in without writing it down first like a dumbass...
    the email customer support wasn't very helpful, just told me about there being problems adding security keys to accounts, and didn't help me reset mine in anyway. i tried calling like 5 min ago but this chick i could barely understand said to call back later >.< god i hope things work out, i'll probly /wrists if they dont...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    been trying to get my authenticator code change, put it in without writing it down first like a dumbass...
    the email customer support wasn't very helpful, just told me about there being problems adding security keys to accounts, and didn't help me reset mine in anyway. i tried calling like 5 min ago but this chick i could barely understand said to call back later >.< god i hope things work out, i'll probly /wrists if they dont...
    This is where being a neurotic wreck pays off =)

I re-check every number I type in these situations like 6 times =)

Hope things work out for you, though.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

k, just found this out guys, i a huge fucking moron..

just learned from the help guy on the phone that i have to put in the code is shows every time i press the button, not the code it told me to enter when adding it to my account. i think i just mjight go /wrists for displaying this amount of stupidity...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    k, just found this out guys, i a huge fucking moron..

just learned from the help guy on the phone that i have to put in the code is shows every time i press the button, not the code it told me to enter when adding it to my account. i think i just mjight go /wrists for displaying this amount of stupidity...
    lol, well it's excusable I guess if you're not familiar with authenticators... but, yeah, brainfart =)

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 05:38 AM ----------

The TOR bashing on MMO-C is becoming really disgusting.

In every thread even remotely related to the game... same old shit, with the same old attitude. I'm seriously thinking of leaving this site, first time in a long time, if the admins don't get some more mods and crack down on this crap...

It's goddamn sad how much hate the WoW community garners for this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post

In every thread even remotely related to the game... same old shit, with the same old attitude. I'm seriously thinking of leaving this site, first time in a long time, if the admins don't get some more mods and crack down on this crap...

Its pretty much why I avoid any section of MMO apart from the SWTOR, and even then avoid ones where I can easily see people getting their troll on. Probably helps that I'm so engrossed in the game and I'm also reading game of thrones so I don't have too much free time to forum surf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morderith View Post
    Its pretty much why I avoid any section of MMO apart from the SWTOR, and even then avoid ones where I can easily see people getting their troll on. Probably helps that I'm so engrossed in the game and I'm also reading game of thrones so I don't have too much free time to forum surf
    i really only pst here, and thats only cause i miss you guys =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

I don't see how anyone can hate on this game, even if you do not plan to play it for awhile its worth every bit of the cost just to play through it once, its just as good if not better than the kotor games i loved for the og xbox

lol, well it's excusable I guess if you're not familiar with authenticators... but, yeah, brainfart =)

And it's not just the same old shit and attitude, it's usually the same old person again and again and again. It's really like some people have some vendetta against the game and the sad thing is they spend more time bashing SWTOR than actually playing a game they claim to like, such as WoW. It makes me wonder if they are truly as invested in their chosen game as they portray.

Don't let it get to you zealous. People are petty, and all you have to remember is that you don't have to reply to them.

10+ Year Old Account

Who fuckin cares honestly. I'm so sick of their god damned bullshit some times it pisses me off to no end. The only positive to the whole blasted thing is I know I wont have to deal with those clowns in game.

Honestly, I'd rather have threads with people trying to tell us how crazy we are for liking this game, instead of 100s of threads of one-line "I'm having problems with the site, what do".

10+ Year Old Account
    Found out today how absolutely useless field revive is in open world pvp. Why bother giving you extra stealth time when someone can just drop an AoE ontop of you the second they see your body has gone and force you into combat? It should at least make it so that they can't touch you and actually let you have that stealth time to either get away or heal up so its a fair fight again, instead you either sit around waiting for the person doing it to get bored and leave you alone, or you're forced to go back to a medic station
    Last edited by morderith; 2011-12-24 at 02:41 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah lately with all the traffic it goes to show you how badly we need moderators in the forum. They are too few of them to handle all the spam and trolls.

10+ Year Old Account

why you never rattle the box
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    haha great comic Omians!

seems the romance options for all the Sith are a bit wierd :S as a SI my only romance option is a Lightside Togruta who seems to hate everything I do and every gift I give her... kinda like my ex... which is why she's now my Ex....Hopefully I'll be able to turn her to the dark side and she'll stop complaining all the live long day.

either that or I'll just use the healer guy when I get him, call my SI a lone wolf and leave the romance for my Smuggler, who is a massive pimp
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30