Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[A] <Ars Invictus> - Darkmoon Faire EU, recruiting for 25man HC!

Hello everyone,

Ars Invictus, a 25-man progress raiding guild, is recruiting for their Firelands raids. Ars Invictus was founded in December 2008, at the start of Wrath of the Lich King. For over 2 years we've managed be and stay in the top of raiding guilds on Darkmoon Faire, and our goal in Cataclysm is to get even higher than we are now.

During Tier 11 we managed 6/13 Heroic, and we are currently 6/7 Normal in Tier 12.

In WotLK, Ars Invictus managed to kill 9 out of 12 bosses in Icecrown Citadel on 25-man heroic, and 11 out of 12 bosses on 10-man heroic. In Cataclysm we will be aiming to defeat all of the available encounters as one of the first guilds on the realm.

Some information about Ars Invictus:
    • We have level 25 guild perks and closing up on our first Legendary.
    • We are organising 25-man raids on 4 nights a week: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday.
    • On these days we are raiding from 20.00 to 23.00 servertime.
    • On other days, we will be organising optional 10-man and Alt raids where possible, or rated battlegrounds for those interested.

We are looking for active and motivated players who are willing to raid 4 nights a week, 3 hours a night. In return you will get good and efficient raids, with alot of focus on progressing through the content as good and as much as possible.

Right now we are especially looking for:
    • Priest (all specs, especially healer)
    • Rogue
    • Enh. Shaman

Interested? Please visit our website: http://arsinvictus.dkpsystem.com/ or one of the officers in game for more information.
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2011-08-26 at 05:25 PM. Reason: update
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

B u m p b u m p b u m p

We downed Halfus HC last night!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Still looking for Rogues, Shadow Priests and Druids!

Heroic Halfus pretty much on farm status now

We are still in need of a Resto Druid and a Rogue!

Habbagam
    Also downed Heroic Magmaw recently

Oh yeah that's right, downed Magmaw HC the other night! Next up: Chimaeron or Maloriak.

Bumpa rump.

Also Guild level 23.

B - u - m - p

Apply now and get a free Linen Cloth!

Aaaaand bump.

Ding! Guildlevel 24!

bump bump bump

Last night we killed Chimaeron HC, AND we dinged 25! Yeah us!!

Time for a bump.

Bump because we downed Maloriak HC last night, making us 4/13!!!!! Wooooooooop!

Down goes Atramedes HC!! 5/13 baby yeah!

Bump! message too short!